Premed 101 Forums

What the heck are they doing????

The Bunny

hey st g, what specialty did u apply for in canada?are u an img?

I went to an american medical school and was applying to a competitive specialty. I know I'll match in the US (all schools also give me H1B ), but wanted to come back home. Oh well, I still heart Canada. But I guess in my case true love is only one directional.

I went to an american medical school and was applying to a competitive specialty. I know I'll match in the US (all schools also give me H1B ), but wanted to come back home. Oh well, I still heart Canada. But I guess in my case true love is only one directional.

Really!? U went to an American school and u r user name is St.George... like St.George University in Grenada?

Don't worry the one way love for Canada is common thing. It will become hate soon.

Really!? U went to an American school and u r user name is St.George... like St.George University in Grenada?

Don't worry the one way love for Canada is common thing. It will become hate soon.

i was thinking about st geroge street in toronto when i made it. I didnt know there was a university in grenada with the same name.

Heard that people who go unmatched in the first round are notified earlier than Match Day time. Not sure if this means they have already been notified, or if it happens some time on Monday.

True/False?

Nope as per carms phone call, everyone finds out at same time and 2nd round opens next day (if I remember correctly). If u match in USA u will be withdrawn from carms 2nd round on 14th and no refund if u already payed to apply to new programs. 2nd round loose deadline is 15th of march.

Archived