Premed 101 Forums

Nickelback vs Justin Bieber

cnb88

Who would you rather listen to for the rest of your life, Nickelback or Justin Bieber  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who would you rather listen to for the rest of your life, Nickelback or Justin Bieber

• Nickelback
    • Justin Bieber

So I was having an arguement earlier with some girls (tweens/early teens) that I skate with about how terrible Justin Bieber is. They all think he's an amazing singer (barf), an amazing actor (barf), and he's super hot (uber barf). Then they told me I can't say anything about liking Justin Bieber because I like Nickelback and they're worse than Justin Bieber..... I said no because Nickelback actually has talent... and they said no because Justin Bieber actually has talent...........

So, I decided to run a "what would you rather..." to my fellow premed101ers......

So just for interest's sake, for the rest of your life, you're only allowed to hear either Justing Bieber or Nickelback. What you rather listen to- Bieber or Nickelback?

For those of you that hate both- poking out your ears and never hearing anything again is not an option (as are similar requests)- YOU MUST CHOOSE! MUAHAHAHA! (hehe!)

Also.... please no flame wars on either side in the discussion part of it. I don't want the mods to have to shut down a thread that was started just for fun.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
aaah gee thats a tough one...i dont like justin bieber but i mean...at least he wasnt ''stoned'' off stage...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7F3O6WYfHQ&feature=related

LOL! I haven't seen that before!

To counter... Justin Bieber was hit with a full water bottle if I remember correctly:

Which prompted the joke: what's the difference between a water bottle and puberty? A water bottle's already hit Justin Bieber :P

frick, i've been listening to nickelback for like an hour, look what you've done to me, i have to go to rehab or something now, it's taking over my brain!!!! actually, after listening to them for the last little bit, i've got to give them credit, they write catchy songs and they're incredibly untechnical if you know anything about music, just raw emotion! i feel like i want to attack histology, in a good way, lol.

So I was having an arguement earlier with some girls (tweens/early teens) that I skate with about how terrible Justin Bieber is. They all think he's an amazing singer (barf), an amazing actor (barf), and he's super hot (uber barf). Then they told me I can't say anything about liking Justin Bieber because I like Nickelback and they're worse than Justin Bieber..... I said no because Nickelback actually has talent... and they said no because Justin Bieber actually has talent...........

So, I decided to run a "what would you rather..." to my fellow premed101ers......

So just for interest's sake, for the rest of your life, you're only allowed to hear either Justing Bieber or Nickelback. What you rather listen to- Bieber or Nickelback?

For those of you that hate both- poking out your ears and never hearing anything again is not an option (as are similar requests)- YOU MUST CHOOSE! MUAHAHAHA! (hehe!)

Also.... please no flame wars on either side in the discussion part of it. I don't want the mods to have to shut down a thread that was started just for fun.

justin bieber is a talentless hack...

the kids of this generation wouldn't know music if it kicked them in the face and said "hey, i'm ****ing music!"

i vote for nickelback because they are less annoying than bieber and all appear to have the ability to grow facial hair.

also, nickelback performed the end credits song for the first spiderman... this makes them infinitely better than bieber.

bieber would have done the song for the 3rd spiderman if he had the opportunity...

the fact that ozzy osbourne did a commercial with justin bieber makes me hurt on the inside... the prince of darkness himself with justin bieber... the only acceptable thing would have been if he bit his head off and spat it on the crowd in front of him.

edit: the fact that bieber is currently leading this race tells me two things... of which, i will keep both to myself because it will do no good.

I know we're all hating on Bieber... BUT... he's at least trying. I know that he pretty much has no talent and his childish voice will be gone soon enough, but you've got to give the kid some credit. Nickelback on the other hand is a bunch of older guys who have NO REASON to be talentless (like hello?!?!?! if you haven't figured it out by now that you have no talent, then you're pretty darn dumb!) Like Britney Spears.... and Avril Lavigne.... horrible singers....

I want to say that the way even the most talented musicians are portrayed today sucks. Take for example Lady Gaga. AMAZING voice (if you don't believe me listen to her on youtube - she has some songs without the stupid beats), but **** music that it pretty much ruins her voice and doesn't show it off.....

It just boils down to what this generation has come down to..... screaming fan girls, weird hair and skinny jeans on both sides.

It just boils down to what this generation has come down to..... screaming fan girls, weird hair and skinny jeans on both sides.

Hahahahaa....isn't that what every generation is? Have you ever looked at 80s hair band "concert footage" videos? Early 90s NKOTB fanatics? The same thing, just with small variation on what clothing colours/patterns are popular...

I can't believe I'm doing this (maybe it's my state of delirium after my physics test and insanely hard calc assignment) but I'm going to show a bit of support for Bieber. Yes, his hair is ridiculous and he can't dance 1/8th as good as Usher, but his songs are cute. They are catchy. And, nickleback is just sort of gross and crude:

"I like your pants around your feet

I like the dirt that's on your knees

And I like the way you still say please

While you're looking up at me

You're like my favourite damn disease "

I'd rather just sing and dance to something lighter, like:

"And I was like

Baby, baby, baby ohhh

Like baby, baby, baby noo

Like baby, baby, baby ohh

I thought youd always be mine mine"

So shoot me!! It's cute and fun!

I can't believe I'm doing this (maybe it's my state of delirium after my physics test and insanely hard calc assignment) but I'm going to show a bit of support for Bieber. Yes, his hair is ridiculous and he can't dance 1/8th as good as Usher, but his songs are cute. They are catchy. And, nickleback is just sort of gross and crude:

"I like your pants around your feet

I like the dirt that's on your knees

And I like the way you still say please

While you're looking up at me

You're like my favourite damn disease "

I'd rather just sing and dance to something lighter, like:

"And I was like

Baby, baby, baby ohhh

Like baby, baby, baby noo

Like baby, baby, baby ohh

I thought youd always be mine mine"

So shoot me!! It's cute and fun!

This is Cerena's real life boyfriend; I just registered to say that I am breaking up with her on account of supporting Justin Bieber. Sorry, it's over. </3

Hahahahaa....isn't that what every generation is? Have you ever looked at 80s hair band "concert footage" videos? Early 90s NKOTB fanatics? The same thing, just with small variation on what clothing colours/patterns are popular...

I LOVED the early 90s style!!!!! WHAT is wrong with that?!?!!? You should see what I wear around Loo.... you'd think I'm one of those crazy stuck in the 90s people. lol... My friends and I spent 3 hours trying to find a vintage shirt with a wolf on it to purchase...... :rolleyes:

The problem that Nickelback has in this competition is that a) they don't have the sick moves and backing of Usher, B) they don't have millions of adoring and obsessed teenage girl fans and c) they are just gross, old sweaty men to those same teenage girl fans.

I take issue with Nickelback as they seem to be making a killing on the same noise/song over and over again. I, therefore, voted for Biebs by default. For whatever reason, Nickelback's hardcore fans seem to not understand they can download Nickelback music for free off of the internet, instead of paying for it. Seriously people, torrent already. There is no reason to own a whole Nickelback CD.

As evidence of this last claim, please look up 'This is How You Remind Me of Someday' on Google. ;)

Where is the option for "I would rather not live"? I don't want to turn this thread in to a euthanasia debate but come on, hell on earth either way.

I chose nickelback... but I agree! Both are absolutely atrocious! I dry heave every time I hear their voices (sorry to those of you whom this offends).

There's only one thing I can imagine that is worse than listening to either nickelback or bieber for the rest of my life.... and that is a bieber and nickelback duet!

Archived