Premed 101 Forums

The Official May 13 Countdown Thread

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow. So happy for you guys that received your acceptances. I can't even imagine how happy you guys must be. Special shoutout to darknebula and tankmasterflex as I got to practice with both of you on different occasions! :) Today has been so up and down, I already feel like I've been rejected since I didn't get a letter today. My postman has failed me in the past though, so I haven't lost total hope. Anyways, good luck to everyone else still waiting. Only like 18 hours until 12pm tomorrow when hopefully everyone will know what is going on. Cheers.

Wow. So happy for you guys that received your acceptances. I can't even imagine how happy you guys must be. Special shoutout to darknebula and tankmasterflex as I got to practice with both of you on different occasions! :) Today has been so up and down, I already feel like I've been rejected since I didn't get a letter today. My postman has failed me in the past though, so I haven't lost total hope. Anyways, good luck to everyone else still waiting. Only like 18 hours until 12pm tomorrow when hopefully everyone will know what is going on. Cheers.

Don't give up hope. 290 people have to get letters... we've had less than 10% get them early. It is meaningless.

I guarantee the letters were mailed out on the 10th/11th under the assumption that it would take at least two days for them to arrive. And for the most part, it's held true.

Fret not little one. Fret not.

Don't give up hope. 290 people have to get letters... we've had less than 10% get them early. It is meaningless.

I guarantee the letters were mailed out on the 10th/11th under the assumption that it would take at least two days for them to arrive. And for the most part, it's held true.

Fret not little one. Fret not.

You my man are awesome! Your post totally calmed me down and brought me back to rational thinking! Thanks!!!!!

I'm alittle worried. While it may be true that only 10% have posted here about their acceptance how many more got the good news and have been too excited telling family and friends to post? And how many don't use this message board whatsoever?

Fingers crossed here.

I'm alittle worried. While it may be true that only 10% have posted here about their acceptance how many more got the good news and have been too excited telling family and friends to post? And how many don't use this message board whatsoever?

Fingers crossed here.

Don't worry, we'll all find out for certain by tomorrow afternoon or earlier.

Unless you're waitlisted. Then you might have another three months of waiting to do...

Don't even get me thinking about the hell being waitlisted would be. An anxious 3 month purgatory to waste both the awesome Vancouver summer and the Canucks cup run with worry over.

Now I just have to last through work and crack open a cold one.

Okay, my attempt to sleep at 9am was a fail! I was starting to feel hopeless since so many people heard via snail mail and from all areas of the greater vancouver/lower mainland. Is it true that snail mail isn't dropped off daily? My parents are trying to convince me that there is still hope and that mail is only delivered Monday/Wednesday/Friday at our place :confused: I thought it was everyday...

Okay, my attempt to sleep at 9am was a fail! I was starting to feel hopeless since so many people heard via snail mail and from all areas of the greater vancouver/lower mainland. Is it true that snail mail isn't dropped off daily? My parents are trying to convince me that there is still hope and that mail is only delivered Monday/Wednesday/Friday at our place :confused: I thought it was everyday...

maybe OAS will update itself at 12? if not, 9 more hours to go

Archived