Premed 101 Forums

Good luck to all interviewees!

relax/pump yourselves up however you know how, listen to daft punk, listen to charlie sheen quotes. or my personal favorite listen to daft punk over top of charlie sheen quotes!

^ my favourite pump up song.

(although I'm not sure that having my interviews remember my name would be a good thing...)

Omg we need the printout? I'm on a train and it totally slipped more mind! I can show it on my phone... but how would I print it.... oh god

EDIT oh boy I just realized this is the wrong school board, i have my queens interview tomorrow not my western... I'm on the right train but my mind is on another planet

Interview was so-so for me.. so fingers crossed because I would love to come to Western! The students are so enthusiastic about their program and they really showed us a good time. Schulichpalooza was awweesoomme!

Yes it was!

Glad you had fun - the first years did an awesome job :)

Wow, I am seriously impressed. I've only had one other interview, but Western made me feel so welcome. The medical students there were so nice and helpful. I was never confused about what to do or where to be, ever.

Overall, I enjoyed it so much and have a very, very positive impression of the school. You guys really know how to do things right. :)

So I'm just sitting here waiting for my interview time (I have quite a bit of time to kill) and I've already had 3 med students approach me and ask if I needed help with anything since they noticed I'm in a suit but I'm not in the interview area. You UWOers seem so willing to help. It's quite sweet.

So I'm just sitting here waiting for my interview time (I have quite a bit of time to kill) and I've already had 3 med students approach me and ask if I needed help with anything since they noticed I'm in a suit but I'm not in the interview area. You UWOers seem so willing to help. It's quite sweet.

You know we honestly are - we really, really love to help out with admissions. Almost the ENTIRE class is there at some point :)

Archived