Premed 101 Forums

>> Motivational Speech for MCAT (and life)

Pantaloons

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

i wish i could explain my motivation, i forget failure within, at the very longest 20 min, i have this huge desire to keep pushing to the edge, and people often realize that i get what i wan't, because i don't stop, period, i can't.. not for like day to day stuff, but for stuff that matters... i know that the difference between seeing my outcome and not seeing it is very much within my control, since im willing to push myself to whatever limits necessary, i can't stand the thought of someone taking someone else or my own autonomy, dreams away, and to be honest, it doesn't even process anymore, it's like, if you try, then not only have you run into one one of the rarest statistically outlyingly tenacious and intense people, fully unprepared, since i don't give off that image, but you're dealing with someone whose been doing this for a long time, so my tenacity was enough before, imagine someone with the political saavy the procure money, and garner resources based on mutual self interest.

basically, the mcat is bs... it's an exclusion variable, im going to get into med school, done, i want it, it's my life, i'm taking it... but i've realized my neurobio is in some ways quite diff than others... i don't know many guys who prefer assertive, ambitious, cerebral, and at appropriate times, possessing a killer instinct and knack for adventure that makes tapes of midlife crises thrill seekers mistaken for these people's everyday lives... so yeah, plus it's funny, i love to lose, to not be successful... i guess debates a good measure, i don't think i've lost in years, and only hard post-mordernists pose difficulty, no matter the field, because they never make concessions, then again, they get no where either... life's a bit funner, i would never want to pull me over on the highway and be an angry cop who wants to ruin someone's day and happen to pull me over.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived