Premed 101 Forums

Hour-and-a-half-long interview: good or bad?

Guest Oliver Sacks

Guest DancingDoc

Everyone I have talked to says the length of the interview is not an indicator of how good or bad you did. And since you were interviewed during the last run of interviews that day it may be they just were not overly concerned with the clock. You never know, basically I wouldn't read anything into it (easier said than done, I know!) and just wait these painful weeks till we find out. Good luck!

Guest can1234

Hey!

I wouldn't worry too much about the long interview, I personally definitely wouldn't take it as a bad sign!! Althought I don't know what you could've talked about for an hour and a half, wow!

I have a med school interview coming up too, and although its not at memorial (dal), I was wondering if you have any advice since you just had an interview? Were there any tough questions that really stumped you, or were they mostly run-of-the-mill? I am a bit worried about getting questions I hadn't thought of before.

Thanks!

Guest clinicalchief

The length of your interview doesn't matter, don't worry about it! If you felt confident about yourself in your interview, you did well. Time is not a factor. Good luck!

cc

Archived