Premed 101 Forums

September Toronto MCAT testing centres not available?!

T.O.Student.

So I'm schedule to write August 23rd but I'm thinking of pushing back my exam. I checked the AAMC website for test site availability in Toronto (in case all spots in Edmonton remain filled up) and its only showing testing centres in Alberta for September MCAT dates...

Is this a glitch with the AAMC website or are there actually no Toronto sites available for the MCAT in September?! I'm thinking of calling Prometric sites in Toronto to clarify this, but if anyone has any information it would be much appreciated...

Thanks!

So I'm schedule to write August 23rd but I'm thinking of pushing back my exam. I checked the AAMC website for test site availability in Toronto (in case all spots in Edmonton remain filled up) and its only showing testing centres in Alberta for September MCAT dates...

Is this a glitch with the AAMC website or are there actually no Toronto sites available for the MCAT in September?! I'm thinking of calling Prometric sites in Toronto to clarify this, but if anyone has any information it would be much appreciated...

Thanks!

Generally those are completely filled by this point BUT sometimes new seats become available in Aug. Can't guarantee that will happen but yeah unfortunately they fill up fast!

Yeah I assumed that all of the seats would be filled up but the weird part is that when I click on provinces/states it doesn't even show Ontario as an option for September dates. It only shows Alberta testing centres... Which currently have no seats available (but at least AAMC is showing this).

Any idea why this is happening? Can anyone from Ontario on these forums confirm they are writing in September?

Archived