Premed 101 Forums

Ask a question for the person below you.

Cerena

I didn't have lunch booo

Do you cram for midterms/finals or start studying early?

I start studying earlier, but I'm finding I don't need to do much dedicated studying because I do all suggested practice questions, all online activities, extra questions, and do my readings and take notes from them in addition to copying my notes from lectures.

Are you doing better, the same, or worse than you expected so far this year?

Difficult, difficult question. Elephant gun- beirut, Dustbowl Dance- mumford and sons, all along the watch tower- jimi version.

Would you rather live in the shirt pocket of a sweaty giant or in his shower drain?

The shower drain, for obvious reasons.

What sort of upper body garment do you usually sport during the summer: the tee, the button up regular shirt, perhaps a combination of both, or other?

honestly, i had a system to get a good gpa, and just learned what i was interested in outside of school... so work hard at what u want to be good at, but if grades are a means to an ends, be tactical with that. i knew how to milk a high gpa, and put in the work to my interests seperatly

surprised at that answer?

Early bird

Harder work or Easier University? (:P its funny to mention it).

honestly, i had a system to get a good gpa, and just learned what i was interested in outside of school... so work hard at what u want to be good at, but if grades are a means to an ends, be tactical with that. i knew how to milk a high gpa, and put in the work to my interests seperatly

surprised at that answer?

Not in the least.

What are your thoughts on the whole Amanda Todd situation and how everyone is "responding" to bullying?

Not in the least.

What are your thoughts on the whole Amanda Todd situation and how everyone is "responding" to bullying?

Kids will always be mean, people will always kill themselves, you're not special. I mean seriously how many of the teen suicides are because of verbal/physical abuse from other people? I'd bet a significant number. Media orgies only ensue when it involves a pretty white girl and boobs.

What should I be for halloween?

Kids will always be mean, people will always kill themselves, you're not special. I mean seriously how many of the teen suicides are because of verbal/physical abuse from other people? I'd bet a significant number. Media orgies only ensue when it involves a pretty white girl and boobs.

What should I be for halloween?

A Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle! Or a Power Ranger. Or a Pop Tart. Or a fish. (Sorry to abduct this thread, but I really had to answer that one. SUCH a fun question.)

Do you like the feeling of the sand on your skin when you're at the beach?