Premed 101 Forums

Ask a question for the person below you.

Cerena

no, it feels dirty atleast to the places i been to in ontario

do you find it awkward running into your ex (bf or gf)

Nope, I'm friends with all of them. It helps, I suppose, that none of them even live in the same province as me.

Any plans for winter break?

uhhh, not that i remember, lol... i'd do the mph, but that's just me, i'm not uber hands on

does anyone else think the iphone 5 is rediculo****inglously expensive??

Working on grad applications for masters in either public health or physiotherapy as a backup to medicine. Also trying to figure out which one to choose.

Have you ever dreamt that you were a wizard?

Yes and no. It's on par with most other high-end smartphones like the Galaxy S 3, Note II, etc...

OSX or Windows and why?

Windows because it gives you more bang for your buck and 7 is as stable as an OS gets. Plus, most useful software either works with Windows, or has a suitable replacement.

What profession would you go into if being a doctor was not an option and why?

Windows because it gives you more bang for your buck and 7 is as stable as an OS gets. Plus, most useful software either works with Windows, or has a suitable replacement.

What profession would you go into if being a doctor was not an option and why?

I'd go into neuroscience research because it has fascinated me since I was probably about 9 years old.

Do you tend to give money to people fundraising for charity?

i tend to use pens and completely abuse my tests, lol, theyre seriously full of writing with like no space at all beside the text.

... mmm usmle prep book, clinical neuroscience, plus high yield cbt for short sessions plus a ton of ptsd/complex ptsd papers and eye movement desensitization and reprocessing lit, with some neuro-bio, object relations, and secondary trauma for care providers... and a few harvard law review articles on the ada and fallacies with certain categories... plus went over the charter for some things

yeah, the sun totally sucks eh.... ughhhh, frick

anyone have a sun lamp, i have an extra one i totally don't need and would be willing to give away if anyone's interested.

Sun isn't in the sky as long :(

What color is the highlighter you last used in your text and what text was it?

• 2 weeks later...
i tend to use pens and completely abuse my tests, lol, theyre seriously full of writing with like no space at all beside the text.

... mmm usmle prep book, clinical neuroscience, plus high yield cbt for short sessions plus a ton of ptsd/complex ptsd papers and eye movement desensitization and reprocessing lit, with some neuro-bio, object relations, and secondary trauma for care providers... and a few harvard law review articles on the ada and fallacies with certain categories... plus went over the charter for some things

yeah, the sun totally sucks eh.... ughhhh, frick

anyone have a sun lamp, i have an extra one i totally don't need and would be willing to give away if anyone's interested.

No I don't.

What other subjects, besides medicine, interest you?

that's soooo impossible... live has to be rammstein hands down... i have so many fave groups and genres for listening tho... prob queens of the stone age, sum 41, and tegan and sara currently... just did a little NIN and deftones things for the 50th time recently LOL

PLANS FOR TONITE?

Nothing yet lol... planning on making some chicken cacciatore

Favourite musical performer?

that's soooo impossible... live has to be rammstein hands down... i have so many fave groups and genres for listening tho... prob queens of the stone age, sum 41, and tegan and sara currently... just did a little NIN and deftones things for the 50th time recently LOL

PLANS FOR TONITE?

Study and cry myself to sleep

Did you have any doubt in your mind that obama would win?