Premed 101 Forums

Ask a question for the person below you.

Cerena

Vancouver!

What is your favourite possession?

My iPhone 4 of course ;) Couldn't do without it! I was so upset when I cracked my screen, it was depressing just looking at the poor phone. Luckily Apple is amazing and gave me a new phone for free! :)

What is your favourite thing about Vancouver? ;)

My iPhone 4 of course ;) Couldn't do without it! I was so upset when I cracked my screen, it was depressing just looking at the poor phone. Luckily Apple is amazing and gave me a new phone for free! :)

What is your favourite thing about Vancouver? ;)

um, it had the Olympics?

What is your favorite marker scent from the Mr Sketch marker series???

um, it had the Olympics?

What is your favorite marker scent from the Mr Sketch marker series???

I totally forgot about those markers!!! LOL. I totally remember everyone having them and sniffing them all the time. hahha good times. I'm pretty sure my favourite was cherry - the red.

What's your favourite tropical destination?

I totally forgot about those markers!!! LOL. I totally remember everyone having them and sniffing them all the time. hahha good times. I'm pretty sure my favourite was cherry - the red.

What's your favourite tropical destination?

Barbados.

hit the sack late & sleep in OR hit the sack early and rise early?

Intro psych

Do you make an effort to smile?

No effort really, I smile pretty naturally/my natural expression is more smile than frown. I am that 'weirdo' who smiles at strangers on the street, bus, train, in hallways, etc. Personally I think it makes everyone feel better!

How often do you make your bed?

No effort really, I smile pretty naturally/my natural expression is more smile than frown. I am that 'weirdo' who smiles at strangers on the street, bus, train, in hallways, etc. Personally I think it makes everyone feel better!

How often do you make your bed?

Depends how often my bedpartner decides to make it.

What's so good about Vancouver?!

Going to the science centre - the magic of discovery, with music that transported you to another world...

When receiving feedback, would you rather have someone be direct, or make an attempt to cushion their delivery?

I would rather they be direct. However they must be polite and talk to me privately.

Do you love your mom or dad more? (Don't say both)