Premed 101 Forums

Ask a question for the person below you.

Cerena

Summer of 2011 will always be the summer I moved to Whitehorse, quit my job.

Do you read all the previous posts in this thread?

You should be proud and you did not begin to list all your deeds this summer. You are truly amazing. :P

I go back somewhat each time if I have been outr of the loop but never more than 4 or 5 posts.

What's next?

You should be proud and you did not begin to list all your deeds this summer. You are truly amazing. :P

I go back somewhat each time if I have been outr of the loop but never more than 4 or 5 posts.

What's next?

A snow cone machine that can walk... :D

Do you like a snow cone with or without condensed milk?

Pretty brutal. Studying for first midterm, did not go exactly as planned.

What's your home remedy for a cold?

Peppermint tea (with honey) and chicken noodle soup. Plus Cold Fx (usually I end up taking 2 days of 3, 3 times a day because I'm worried I forgot one of the "3 times a day) lol!)

What do you do to conquer intense nerves/anxiety?

Peppermint tea (with honey) and chicken noodle soup. Plus Cold Fx (usually I end up taking 2 days of 3, 3 times a day because I'm worried I forgot one of the "3 times a day) lol!)

What do you do to conquer intense nerves/anxiety?

This can happen pre-performance and, based upon years ofexperfience, it is meaningless - so I ignore it as a normal occurrence and do what I have to do and it disapears.

How do you handle a family fight, where a loved one verbally attacks you?

How do you handle a family fight, where a loved one verbally attacks you?

I kind of wish I didn't do this, but I just take it and let it bounce off me. I tune out. I am very non-confrontational and I just hate it. I try not to listen because then I know that I will hear it over and over again in my mind.

Would you ever have a subscription to a newspaper or magazine, considering the internet has so much info?

Yes, I subscribed to a vegetarian magazine. Proceeds went to search and rescue teams for missing children in the area. I wanted to give back, and being a new vegetarian it seemed like a good thing to do 2 yrs ago.

Now, if the same organization comes around again I'll do the same thing. Except, this time I'll look for a vegan subscription! (I'm transitioning from vegetarian to vegan right now-eggs are being cut out currently).

What's a bad habit you'd like to stop?