Premed 101 Forums

Quote of the day

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Life is not about how fast you run or how high you climb but how well you bounce.

- Vivian Komori

I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday.

- Author Unknown

Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail.

- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Vitality shows in not only the ability to persist but the ability to start over.

- F. Scott Fitzgerald

With ordinary talent and extraordinary perseverance, all things are attainable.

- Thomas Foxwell Buxton

Dare to reach out your hand into the darkness, to pull another hand into the light.

- Norman B. Rice

I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again.

- William Penn

Be an opener of doors for such as come after thee, and do not try to make the universe a blind alley.

- Ralph Waldo Emerson

The greatest good you can do for another is not just to share your riches but to reveal to him his own.

- Benjamin Disraeli

The test of courage comes when we are in the minority. The test of tolerance comes when we are in the majority.

- Ralph W. Sockman

What is tolerance? It is the consequence of humanity. We are all formed of frailty and error; let us pardon reciprocally each other's folly - that is the first law of nature.

- Voltaire

Archived