Premed 101 Forums

Help! I'm addicted to this board, afraid to check my mail...

Guest help

Guest PeterHill0501

aneliz, ItsmeMelissa,

Thanks for the birthday wishes...It's too bad the adcom didn't decide to give me an early acceptance in lieu of my bday!

Guest The Beaver

I'm not much of a singer but I wish you the best birthday everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday

And of course....here's a few jokes to give you a birthday smile :)

Warning these jokes are pretty nasty so buyer beware!!!!

Q: What do old women have between their breasts that young women don't?

A: A bellybutton

Q: What's the definition of a malechauvinist pig?

A: A man who hates every bone in a woman's body, except his own.

Q: How are tornadoes and marriage alike?

A: They both begin with a lot of sucking and blowing, and in the end you lose your house

Happy Birthday Peter

Later

the beav

Guest chrisLreimer

Good luck to everyone waiting.. nice to be able to say that i've got another few years before i go through the same thing.. (but then it'd be nice not to have to do another undergrad so i can be considered.... hmm.. toss-up)

In any event, long and funny, but rather crude:

A young Canadian woman is eagerly awaiting the arrival of her pre-med student Saturday evening date. Upon his arrival, she eagerly introduces him to her parents and proclaims "He's going to be a doctor!" The mother seems rather impressed and repeats to the father "He's going to be a doctor". Sitting in front of the TV watching the RED WINGS WIN THE CUP, he barely takes any notice.

A few hours later, his daughter and her date return home. Upon hearing the door open, the father (still in the chair) turns his head to the side and sure enough, one of the peanuts he had been tossing in the air and catching in his mouth lands in his ear. Repeated attempts to extricate it merely succeeded in pushing it in further. The daughter says "my date can fix it, he's going to be a doctor". The father agrees, and the date explains: I'm going to plug your nose with my fingers, then I want you to close your mouth and blow. Sure enough, the peanut pops right out. The daughter (ecstatic now) proclaims "He's brilliant! He's going to be a doctor you know!"

The father leans to the mother and mutters under his breath "yeah.. maybe so, but he's also going to be our son in law.."

:hat

Guest missing Manitoba

First of all, I think it's important to say:

DOWN WITH THE LEAFS!!! (I'm a Redwings/Canadiens/Senators fan.)

For those looking for a little distraction, I recommend the site http://www.peepresearch.org -- science taken to a whole new level of pointlessness! :)

Archived