Premed 101 Forums

Academic ranking of worldwide universities in medicine and pharmacy

i like jagged, edgy, agressive girls who can thread the line between femininity and tomboyishness, as well as threading the line betweeb extreme intellectuality and a desire for experiential, visceral simplicity... not really into the housewife or traditional type, extra props if you're under 5'4 and play the bass, haha... so definitily in the eye of the beholder

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. :P

to quote my favourite soiologist of science, thomas kuhn: "The answers you get depend upon the questions you ask."

and in this case, the question depends on the operational definition of the construct "best", and the arbitrary criterions and values assigned to them... a semi-loaded question, gives a valueless answer, to anyone but the people behind the study.

Malcolm Gladwell published an article in the New Yorker discussing the validity of such university rankings.

http://www.newyorker.com/reporting/2011/02/14/110214fa_fact_gladwell?currentPage=all

i like jagged, edgy, agressive girls who can thread the line between femininity and tomboyishness, as well as threading the line betweeb extreme intellectuality and a desire for experiential, visceral simplicity... not really into the housewife or traditional type, extra props if you're under 5'4 and play the bass, haha... so definitily in the eye of the beholder

Are you looking for female company or for a bass player for your punk-rock band?

BTW, I like 'em petite too.

I can only speak from experience.

In addition, I must declare I have a thing for asian women. They look like delicate flowers but are tough as nails. I find them prettier, very charming and feminine. That's why, for me, UBC has the highest concentration of hot women.

i thought this was me posting until i saw the ubc part

Archived