Premed 101 Forums

Kim Jong-Il has died

MrsSnrub

Sadly enough, it was not. North Koreans are brainwashed since birth to love the leader. They have his picture in their houses and all public buildings, and they regularly bow down to it and pray to him!!

Batsh!t nuts eh?

I'm not trying to justify their ideation, but perhaps I can think of a lot of people in the "developed" world who do the same thing to a questionable existence.

Perhaps they're not as crazy as they look.

his son looks like he subsides on a diet of butter and lard, and looks like he cries a lot... i don't think we have anything to worry about

Sadly enough, it was not. North Koreans are brainwashed since birth to love the leader. They have his picture in their houses and all public buildings, and they regularly bow down to it and pray to him!!

Batsh!t nuts eh?

his son looks like he subsides on a diet of butter and lard, and looks like he cries a lot... i don't think we have anything to worry about

LOL you mean he looks like he subsides on the same diet as his father

Batsh!t nuts eh?

His sons were educated overseas at some points in their life. Maybe they picked up a few things about not brainwashing and killing their own people. I hope for a brighter future for them. & I don't think ALL NKoreans truly thought of Kim Jong-Il as their supreme leader...especially after he devalued their currency overnight (2 years ago)

Archived