Premed 101 Forums

Renting a cottage

Guest treehuggingbiologist

Okay, totally not related to medical school, but does anyone know anywhere to rent a cottage or how to go about doing it? Tips/suggestions/anything? I gotta get out of the city - work is driving me insane! Thanks!

Guest red like blood

It would help to know where abouts you live hehe

but I totally get you.. I'd love to get away to a cottage or just go camping/hiking

Guest Jochi1543

Come to Lethbridge.:hat You will also receive a free all-natural giant hail bludgeoning with your vacation package! *limps away*

Guest Kirsteen

Hey there,

First off, where are you thinking? From the word, "cottage", as opposed to "cabin", I'm thinking more eastern provinces. If so, there are a number of resources available for cottage rentals, although many cottages in prime locations, e.g., the Muskokas, are rented for the summer by now.

Cheers,

Kirsteen

Okay, I was exceptionally vague this is true. I'm in Ottawa and I'm looking to rent a cabin/cottage for a weekend. Location doesn't bother me too much, I just want peace and quite and to get away from these young whippersnappers on my lawn (happy jochi?).

I was thinking about places in either Tremblant or Algonquin but I figured I ask the boards before :P

Archived