Premed 101 Forums

What book are you reading now?

leaf

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just finished "Mockingjay". Its part of The Hunger Games trilogy. It is an easy read but the story is surprisingly good for something published by Scholastic! (And the movie is coming out in March!)

Definitely worth a read! :)

I really liked that trilogy too :) It's good and easy to read.

I'm now reading the second book in the series, the clash of kings. I am hooked.

I'm not the best of readers, I'll get through 3 books maybe in a year outside of class. The difference here, is I'm going through these books like wildfire. Great read.

Also, if you haven't seen the show The Game of Thrones, I highly recommend. It stays very close to the first book.

I'm now reading the second book in the series, the clash of kings. I am hooked.

I'm not the best of readers, I'll get through 3 books maybe in a year outside of class. The difference here, is I'm going through these books like wildfire. Great read.

Also, if you haven't seen the show The Game of Thrones, I highly recommend. It stays very close to the first book.

That series is so addictive.

• 1 month later...

If anyone wants a great book to read try "The emperor of all maladies" - it won the Pulitzer price and is written by a world renowned oncologist - it is a historical insight/personal experience into the triumphs, tribulations and pitfalls of cancer research and treatment written in a easy to understand manner! Its unreal!

Archived