Premed 101 Forums

can I apply - UBC Dental - 3rd year - missing one prerequisite?

Hi,

I'd like to go to UBC School of Dentistry and I'm in the Winter Semester of my 3rd year here in Alberta.

UBC I have Finished ALL the prerequisites EXCEPT for the year of Biochemistry required.

Currently this Winter semester I am taking the first semester Biochemistry and I am writing the DAT this February.

Can I apply to UBC this summer even though I have not yet taken the second semester of BCEM and plan to take it the fall of my 4th year???

Cheers! ;)

Yes.

As long as you finished all the prereqs before school starts at UBC you're fine. They'll give you a conditional offer.

You just have to provide your transcript when it's done and you have to maintain your average. Although I'm sure you'll be pretty motivated to do well in that class after you've been accepted!

Hi,

I'd like to go to UBC School of Dentistry and I'm in the Winter Semester of my 3rd year here in Alberta.

UBC I have Finished ALL the prerequisites EXCEPT for the year of Biochemistry required.

Currently this Winter semester I am taking the first semester Biochemistry and I am writing the DAT this February.

Can I apply to UBC this summer even though I have not yet taken the second semester of BCEM and plan to take it the fall of my 4th year???

Cheers! ;)

I really like how you change your font size/ bold them! :D

Archived