Premed 101 Forums

Interview Invites 2011-2012

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As I told you, I have a perfect GPA. And yes, I have 90+ in all my classes which translates into straight A+s. I don't know what that is for University of Sasketchewan GPA scale, but pretty much every school in Canada and U.S uses the 4.0 scale. That's why I report it as a 4.0 scale.

MD 2016, Accepted.

dalhousie uses a 4.3 scale

dalhousie uses a 4.3 scale

Okay relax..

Saskatchewan's invitations have been overshadowed a bit by the Ontario ones this week. I wonder if this is a one-day only thing or spread out over the next few days. Regardless, with 89.75%, I don't think I'll be able to squeak in since the average from recent years seems to be at 92%

... lol just stating a fact.

so sad to hear the news.. maybe next year.

Okay relax..

Saskatchewan's invitations have been overshadowed a bit by the Ontario ones this week. I wonder if this is a one-day only thing or spread out over the next few days. Regardless, with 89.75%, I don't think I'll be able to squeak in since the average from recent years seems to be at 92%

Has anyone else not received an email?

I am OOP (despite having lived in Saskatchewan for 14 years...........), and I suspect I will be getting a rejection, since, well... 93%.... yikes.

Nevertheless, I would like to know!

Are they sending the emails out in batches?

Congrats to all you invitees! Keep going, all those who were rejected. :)

Just wondering though - has anyone else not received any response at all? Or is it just me? This is weird.

I haven't received anything, either.

Hopefully some people will decline their interviews and we'll get some last minute spots!

Or it could be they just have the wrong email address for me....:(

Maybe they're finishing off with OOP and then moving onto IP and other pools... All the people who have posted so far are OOP! :D

I'm considered an OOP applicant, actually. I kind of resent that because Saskatoon is my hometown and I lived there for 14 years, just shy of the 15 year permanent residency. Oh well. Them's the breaks.

I'll post here as soon as I receive an email! :)

Good luck.

Archived