Premed 101 Forums

Tuition for Mcgill

dac11

I am hoping someone here may be in a similar situation and confirm something for me. I will indeed call the school during the week myself, but I've been offered a waitlist OOP interview slot at Mac that requires immediate attention.

My first choice of school is McGill (where I've been accepted!), and I just want to confirm that I'll be eligible for IP tuition before I turn down my Mac interview.

I was born in Quebec, but haven' t lived there since I was a kid. From everything I've read, I am certain I am an Quebec resident in McGill's eyes, does this also apply to the IP tuition?

I am hoping someone here may be in a similar situation and confirm something for me. I will indeed call the school during the week myself, but I've been offered a waitlist OOP interview slot at Mac that requires immediate attention.

My first choice of school is McGill (where I've been accepted!), and I just want to confirm that I'll be eligible for IP tuition before I turn down my Mac interview.

I was born in Quebec, but haven' t lived there since I was a kid. From everything I've read, I am certain I am an Quebec resident in McGill's eyes, does this also apply to the IP tuition?

Yes. It's a ministerial rule: born in Quebec = IP for ever = IP tuition fees.

Archived