Premed 101 Forums

Dating and Med School

Guest KG06

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As pure and as virgin as britney after her "hit me baby one more time" years.

lol Ya I remember going "wow what a whore" after that one. Then again when she made that music video where she wore a thong on the outside of her pants.

On the serious side though, Your starting to hurt my brain too Zuckman, not just begaster's. Sure begaster is just a big whorey whore, but he has some good points. I've known women who have slept with 6 guys and aren't sluts in any sense of the word. You can't possible call someone who has had sexual relations in serious relationships a whore, even if there were a number of them.

If she goes to the bar and grabs a new guy every weekend, or just sleeps with people without dating them...Ok then I can't argue with you.

Aranndil,

He shouldn't have been seeing other people, nor should he have pressured you. On that note if you plan on waiting awhile before having sex (whether your a virgin, or not....although I am going to assume that you are...barring anything bad having happened) you should really make it clear to your significant other early on. I generally talk to the girls I like about sex (usually we are dating at that point but not always), just to make sure there isn't going to be some...incompatible tastes later on. Honestly 7 months is awhile, I would really have to like the girl to be willing to wait that long, or even longer.

HAHA! I leave for a day, don't ask for any more advice and already a flame war has errupted! Wow, didn't see that one coming....

Yeah, I guess really all that matters in the end is that you're happy and you're with who you want to be with. Arguing trivial details about our preferences has gone nowhere. Also, I would like to thank Zuckman for being the first to put forward advice or opinions. Surely everyone must of noticed the view counter on this thread going up, everyone's willing to read it but not willing to say anything until something so polar opposite of what they believe comes up.

Also, stop making the arbitrary 'you're a 17 year old' or modern age claims. Thats just degrading, you make this place sound like high school.

Also, stop making the arbitrary 'you're a 17 year old' or modern age claims. Thats just degrading, you make this place sound like high school.

If I may quote Zuckman

I can pretty much tell if a woman is sleezy almost by simply looking at her. A person's appearance and features tell me a lot.

There was this one girl I recently had a conversation with. I told her that I could read her totally just by talking to her for a few seconds. Her whole face showed slutty signs. I told her that she has a dirt bag boyfriend who is going no where in life. She has had greater than 10 sexual partners, etc. Anyways, after this, she reluctantly told me I was dead right.

Zuck

And if I may ask you who makes this place sound degrading??

Give me a break...

There's nothing wrong with his opinion on everything that's being spoken of. What is irritating is the way he's expressing it. Not with any eloquently written treatise as to how he believes in the purity of all women and that his wife should be of virtue true because she will be a role model to his children, and his children's children.

Instead he uses words like "whoredar"...

And thus I conclude that he's 17.

Nothing wrong with being 17. It just demonstrates a bit of naivety and an unrealistic view of the world. Being so judgemental of someone's appearance is beyond ridiculous.

Fine if he doesn't want to be guy number 3 that's his right to move on to another girl. If he calls her a whore because she wears a bit of makeup or has a back tatoo or whatever activates his whoredar, then that needs to be called out, if only for the sake of debate.

If I may quote Zuckman

I can pretty much tell if a woman is sleezy almost by simply looking at her. A person's appearance and features tell me a lot.

There was this one girl I recently had a conversation with. I told her that I could read her totally just by talking to her for a few seconds. Her whole face showed slutty signs. I told her that she has a dirt bag boyfriend who is going no where in life. She has had greater than 10 sexual partners, etc. Anyways, after this, she reluctantly told me I was dead right.

Zuck

And if I may ask you who makes this place sound degrading??

Give me a break...

There's nothing wrong with his opinion on everything that's being spoken of. What is irritating is the way he's expressing it. Not with any eloquently written treatise as to how he believes in the purity of all women and that his wife should be of virtue true because she will be a role model to his children, and his children's children.

Instead he uses words like "whoredar"...

And thus I conclude that he's 17.

Nothing wrong with being 17. It just demonstrates a bit of naivety and an unrealistic view of the world. Being so judgemental of someone's appearance is beyond ridiculous.

Fine if he doesn't want to be guy number 3 that's his right to move on to another girl. If he calls her a whore because she wears a bit of makeup or has a back tatoo or whatever activates his whoredar, then that needs to be called out, if only for the sake of debate.

...or maybe he is sexist. I've met people in university who have similar opinions to Zuck.

If he calls her a whore because she wears a bit of makeup or has a back tatoo or whatever activates his whoredar, then that needs to be called out, if only for the sake of debate.

whatever activates his whoredar, lol I still love that word. lol

I assure you that I have talked to him about this earlier on - and that this preference was mine due to some things happening earlier in my life, and that I had some issues with. My last ex was very comfortable about this. I guess little vet boy forgot or didn't care enough to remember...

Oh no need for assurances, I have talked to you before, and you seem smart enough to have spoken about this to your vet guy. There is just a dozen people who read this thread, as well as others who post so I figured we could just use you as a way of educating others. It's so annoying when people have important preferences like that, that they don't tell to their significant other.

Don't be bring my mama into this, cause I'll get nasty. My mama like britney...yeah, right.

I laughed when I heard this K-Fed song...I dunno the name of it, but it doesn't really matter anyways, in one line he said, "Word to yo momma."

As an homage to Vanilla Ice, I suppose?

Don't be bring my mama into this, cause I'll get nasty. My mama like britney...yeah, right.

I laughed when I heard this K-Fed song...I dunno the name of it, but it doesn't really matter anyways, in one line he said, "Word to yo momma."

Never having heard of K-fed I will assume it is a rapper. Assuming you actually listen to the stuff, I would advise you to get your hearing checked. There is obviously something wrong with it.

Never having heard of K-fed I will assume it is a rapper. Assuming you actually listen to the stuff, I would advise you to get your hearing checked. There is obviously something wrong with it.

Since you probably haven't watched the news or msn news pop-ups, K-Fed is Britney Spear's husband. He's "trying" and I am emphasizing the trying part, to be a rapper by playing on the whole "my wife is a superstar" thing. Unfortunately he kinda sucks...which was expected unfortunately.

As for the rest of your message, your assumptions couldn't be any further from the truth. I do listen to rap, but I listen the whatever rap that's left that is good. My hearing has never been better, so I don't think I need to get it checked anytime soon...thanks for your concern though.

Since you probably haven't watched the news or msn news pop-ups, K-Fed is Britney Spear's husband. He's "trying" and I am emphasizing the trying part, to be a rapper by playing on the whole "my wife is a superstar" thing. Unfortunately he kinda sucks...which was expected unfortunately.

As for the rest of your message, your assumptions couldn't be any further from the truth. I do listen to rap, but I listen the whatever rap that's left that is good. My hearing has never been better, so I don't think I need to get it checked anytime soon...thanks for your concern though.

Oh god I sudder to ask this because there is so little rap that I would label as decent but, what artists do you listen to?

Oh god I sudder to ask this because there is so little rap that I would label as decent but, what artists do you listen to?

There are a few I guess. Common, some of Nas's stuff, (a lot of people like)Tupac, some of Twista's earlier stuff, NWA, The Roots, I liked a few by Bone thugs n' harmony. There are other artists that I like only one or two songs by them (likely ones that are kind of old).

There are a few I guess. Common, some of Nas's stuff, (a lot of people like)Tupac, some of Twista's earlier stuff, NWA, The Roots, I liked a few by Bone thugs n' harmony. There are other artists that I like only one or two songs by them (likely ones that are kind of old).

I know tupic, and Bone thugs...I must now repeat what I said earlier. There IS something wrong with your hearing.

I know tupic, and Bone thugs...I must now repeat what I said earlier. There IS something wrong with your hearing.

Umm...well, first of all, I should probably go back to what I was going around the bush to say in a calm and humble way...maybe you need to get your eyes check or start watching out for a few things. Although, I'm gonna go on a wing and say you were probably expecting that everything I wrote were only rappers I listen to and thought were o.k., however, if you looked, you would have noticed for in front of tupac there were brackets saying "a lot of people" and not necessarily "I" really like him. I mean, I think a few of his songs are alright, but not all of them necessarily float my boat. If you also LOOKED you should have noticed that I said I like a "FEW" of Bone thugs n' Harmony's songs. Anyhow, Tupac is revered as one of the best rappers and whether or not Iagree with this 100%, I think he's an alright rapper...maybe you need to get ur ears checked...but hey, its just a suggestion. Anyhow, I'll just consider the fact they we all have different tastes in music and everyone isn't gonna think some of the musicians that I think are good are the greatest. So I'll just leave it at that. I hope that cleared up a few things. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived