Premed 101 Forums

Queen's Medicine Interview Video 2012

Cant say it enough folks - a clutch performance, obviously judged against some high standards from previous years.

Thanks for the billets, superb video, fair assessment and generally non-stressful visit to Kingston.

I will def being showing off your video in coming days.

I 100% agree. I had an amazing experience as well. Incredibly friendly, stress-free and SUPER fun. Thank you for a memorable weekend.

Cant say it enough folks - a clutch performance, obviously judged against some high standards from previous years.

Thanks for the billets, superb video, fair assessment and generally non-stressful visit to Kingston.

I will def being showing off your video in coming days.

Just got back from 14 hours of travel to get home:eek: I'm pooped! What an awesome weekend though!

Class of 2015 you guys were amazing, you really made things as relaxed as they could be. Everyone that I interacted with was friendly, approachable, and overall amazing ambassadors for Queen's. I wanted the school badly before I got there but this experience just put me well beyond even that. Now I wait, with fingers and toes crossed that I'm one of the fortunate ones!

The video was hysterical, I watched it in the morning before my interview so the comic relief was great for dealing with nerves.

This is amazing! Good job Class of 2015!! Makes me wish even more I got an interview here =(

All the best to current applicants for Queens!

And "autonomy" is funny because a lot of MMI scenarios deal with things regarding patient autonomy (and there's a big focus on it in Doing Right).

can someone explain joke to me lol.. I think I get it I'm not 100% sure.

everyone reads doing right for their interview and throw out words like "autonomy", people end up sounding the same, similar to --> i really wanna help people!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived