Premed 101 Forums

URGENT: problems logging in to the UWO website

Hey all,

I'm having trouble logging in to my UWO website to print my interview confirmation, which I obviously need for my interview - TOMORROW.

I forgot my password, and haven't been able to see/access the 'forgot password' tab of the log in page. It's a persistent problem and I tried contacting the tech help desk earlier this week, and they told me to use a newer version of internet explorer. I've tried that, and several other things, to no avail - interview is now one day away, help desk didn't get back to me a second time (and is now closed), girl's got a problem.

Has anyone had a similar problem, and/or found a solution? If possible, could anyone even remind me of the user ID/password resetting process that happens after an initial log-in, to help jog my memory on what my password might be?

Thanks a million!

I'm guessing you changed your password right? Because as a default its your OMSAS number 2012-xxxxxxx

But otherwise, I think I saw somewhere else that in the event of inability to access your confirmation, printing that entire invite email should be fine

Good luck!!!!

I'm guessing you changed your password right? Because as a default its your OMSAS number 2012-xxxxxxx

But otherwise, I think I saw somewhere else that in the event of inability to access your confirmation, printing that entire invite email should be fine

Good luck!!!!

don't worry - if you cannot print it then come tomorrow without it and we will figure it out. This happens occasionally. It will all work out! :)

You do know when/where you are supposed to be here though?

Ah, you guys are so quick and helpful!

I do have my interview invite and other uwo correspondence, so I think I know where I have to be and when. I'll keep working at circumventing the problem, but worst case I'll just print out what I DO have and take it along. Great to know its a not-so-uncommon problem not to show up at the interview with the confirmation, and it's not the end of the world.

Thanks so much!

Ah, you guys are so quick and helpful!

I do have my interview invite and other uwo correspondence, so I think I know where I have to be and when. I'll keep working at circumventing the problem, but worst case I'll just print out what I DO have and take it along. Great to know its a not-so-uncommon problem not to show up at the interview with the confirmation, and it's not the end of the world.

Thanks so much!

no worries - don't sweat the small stuff, we aren't out to "get you" in some computer mix up :)

Archived