Premed 101 Forums

Hello! Allow me to introduce myself

xTUNAx

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LMFAO.

"Gangsta rapping"... I've never heard that term. Is it from your hometown of South Central LA?

Matter of fact it is. **** this is annoying as **** everyone thinks I'm trolling or whatever. I'm totally serious. Some people come from different backgrounds than others. Have some ****ing respect, jesus christ.

wow... I don't really know what to say

How would you feel if you became a doctor and your future patients heard this? do you think they would let someone do a physical exam on them who sings about those bodies parts with such vulgarity? Food for thought. Your values seem to be incongruent with those valued by the medical profession.

Although the OP does seem suspiciously trollish, he is claiming that he is in grade 12. I think most of us could admit that we had some hobbies or interests in high school that may not be desirable for a physician to have. He has plenty of time to develop and mature before he will have a chance to become a doctor!

How would you feel if you became a doctor and your future patients heard this? do you think they would let someone do a physical exam on them who sings about those bodies parts with such vulgarity? Food for thought. Your values seem to be incongruent with those valued by the medical profession.

haha I agree ... very surprised I made it to the end of the song :P

Matter of fact it is. **** this is annoying as **** everyone thinks I'm trolling or whatever. I'm totally serious. Some people come from different backgrounds than others. Have some ****ing respect, jesus christ.

Obvious troll is obvious

We get it your obnoxious, can you go away now?

cmon, every year thousands of people start their undergrad with the hope of medschool but how many get in... less than a thousand

so why are we thinking so ahead? :o

I'm pretty sure he's not trolling.

But people aren't going to take you seriously with that hood persona you got going on OP. You're in high school though' date=' so maybe you'll grow out of it. Lotta kids are like that.[/quote']

I'm with you.

I have a sense that the majority of the people assuming he's a troll either know something about an old member on premed, or they're out of touch with reality when it comes to younger people.

I'm with you.

I have a sense that the majority of the people assuming he's a troll either know something about an old member on premed, or they're out of touch with reality when it comes to younger people.

I can see why people think he's trolling. There's been a rash of them recently.

Hello,

My name is Trey from London. I am a Gr. 12 student currently interested in becoming a physician through UWO (hopefully). I've wanted to get involved with medicine after being shot by crossfire in a drive by when I lived in South Central Los Angeles when I was 9. I had little choice of surviving but a great doctor helped me. Some of my hobbies include Basketball, Dice and Gangsta Rapping. To allow my fellow premed colleagues to get to know me a bit better I have uploaded a rap that I just recorded with my boys... Have a listen and tell me what you think!

I hope this will be my first post of many! Good day

Better pick up your game on the gangsta rap u got some hefty competition.

Better pick up your game on the gangsta rap u got some hefty competition.

ya i've seen this one a few times. I enjoy listening to it... standing up for the little guy. If you guys think mine is bad, this one will sure make your ears bleed

Archived