Premed 101 Forums

When do we hear back from UWO?

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From the interview email:

16. Notifications of OFFERS OF ADMISSION will be made in late April. They will be delivered by e-mail, with formal confirmation by post. No information concerning one's potential entrance status will be given out in person or by telephone.

No distinction between early/regular. Also sort of implies that waitlists/rejections won't hear til after? Kind of weird.

I guess I'm not sleeping tonight... :( :( :(:eek:

Haha, I forgot to pay the deposit until this week. I wanted to check with Trish if they got the money order, but there hasn't been a reply for 3 days. I guess they're just really busy. But I'm not sleeping any better here because I also worry that they never got my money? *paranoid*

edit: by deposit i mean the $75

Haha, I forgot to pay the deposit until this week. I wanted to check with Trish if they got the money order, but there hasn't been a reply for 3 days. I guess they're just really busy. But I'm not sleeping any better here because I also worry that they never got my money? *paranoid*

shizzzz..... sounds like you and I need to start counting sheep...

From the interview email:

No distinction between early/regular. Also sort of implies that waitlists/rejections won't hear til after? Kind of weird.

I hope not... feeling of not knowing whether you are rejected or wait listed is definitely not good...:(

Whats that deposit for? Never heard of $75 deposit for uwo..

Did anyone get the physio exam result today?

I didn't.

.........................................................:eek:

same, i didn't... so is that a sign for 'you passed'??

Why do we think they'd email us?

I honestly didn't know they're supposed to send emails about the results, I thought they would just tell us only if we failed..

does anyone know about this? did they say anything about it?

same, i didn't... so is that a sign for 'you passed'??

Why do we think they'd email us?

I honestly didn't know they're supposed to send emails about the results, I thought they would just tell us only if we failed..

does anyone know about this? did they say anything about it?

Yeah I have the same question... I know the professor said he would get back to the office probably by mid this week, so I think they would tell us about it by monday at the latest if they want to tell us about it.

Besides that, I resisted to check over the answers until today, but I started to check some and it doesn't sound amazing, already found at least 6 wrongs, and a few rights...

Are you guys sure you're supposed to receive it? What if they just don't send it out? Could be a possibility. UWO can be rather secretive, it seems (ie. not revealing interview performance, waitlist spots, etc.) :o

I have the same feeling too, but watch out tomorrow might be the day haha...

Archived