Premed 101 Forums

When do we hear back from UWO?

does anyone know if the offers will be given before may 1 for sure, or it's just a tentative date subject to change?

i think they said they will TRY to get back to us by the end of April, but it's nothing like UofT setting a certain date to give results by.

So it could take them longer, but i have a strong feeling they will send them out tomorrow!!:eek:

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On a bit of a unrelated note, I was just wondering if there is in fact a 2 interview limit at UofT Dentistry and/or Schulich Dentistry. What I mean by this is that 'you only get 2 shots at and an interview at each school and if you don't get in after that, you can't apply there'. For some reason I've heard this as rumor but I don't seem to see it mentioned on their websites.

Thanks.

If u hear it as a rumor then it probably is. Especially if u can't find it on their website... This year was my third time interviewing at western.. So there goes your rumor...

I'm just thinking out loud here, but isn't admission at UWO a numbers game? The CDA interview is apparently standardized so there's a hard score for that. Add that to the others (GPA, DAT) and there's a ranking for each applicant, no? Since it seems to be pretty objective, shouldn't the process be fast?

I'm just thinking out loud here, but isn't admission at UWO a numbers game? The CDA interview is apparently standardized so there's a hard score for that. Add that to the others (GPA, DAT) and there's a ranking for each applicant, no? Since it seems to be pretty objective, shouldn't the process be fast?

You would assume so, but in previous years the admissions decisions came out in late June, while interviews were conducted in April.

:rolleyes:

Jeez.

I was given an interview off the waitlist, which means I'm at the bottom of the pile in terms of GPA. I honestly think each year it was fruitless of me to interview at UWO. Even if I aced the interview (literally 35/35), the best I could hope for is a waitlist.

Sigh.

i think i'm getting a little paranoid here...im starting to replay my interview and trying to figure out how i did, lol.

so for the 7 questions, i think i answered 1 terribly because i just can't think of an example. i answered well for 1 of them. so that's that...i was really nervous!

the casual questions went fine.

grrr i need to stop worrying

Archived