Premed 101 Forums

When do we hear back from UWO?

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok guys i just realized i have a dumb question.

how did you know if your interview invitation is off a waitlist or not?

do they tell you?

i'm not sure because i wasn't able to check my emails for several days around the time when interview invites were out. it could have been sent out 'later' than the normal batch (just randomly guessing). thanks.

Euphaire, you need to chill lol. The results will be out any day. You're just continually looking for ways to he reassured and it doesn't really help. In fact it probably just drives you crazy and gives you more things to worry about. Que sera, sera.

Besides, you already have an acceptance to a great school in the states. Plenty of people would kill to be in your situation right now. I'm not trying to be mean, just trying to tell you that you're in a good position and you should try to enjoy your weekend rather than agonize over some misplaced sense of paranoia. Count your blessings and let it be.

jmarc, do you think it'll be out today?

Hi whoever you are...

Ya I think it's a good chance. Last year they sent it at 7:30pm and in prior years they've sent acceptances out as late as 9pm. They didn't say in their email they would take longer, they just said on Friday they weren't ready. So maybe late today is my guess but who knows. You get the same answer either way lol.

Hi whoever you are...

Ya I think it's a good chance. Last year they sent it at 7:30pm and in prior years they've sent acceptances out as late as 9pm. They didn't say in their email they would take longer, they just said on Friday they weren't ready. So maybe late today is my guess but who knows. You get the same answer either way lol.

Sounds like you're reading too much into that email. I think it was more for everyone to leave the admissions office alone with all the calls and emails. Also, I think you were in my stats class because there was this guy on webct named jmarc who was posting constantly.

Sounds like you're reading too much into that email. I think it was more for everyone to leave the admissions office alone with all the calls and emails. Also, I think you were in my stats class because there was this guy on webct named jmarc who was posting constantly.

Haha then why did you ask me???

Archived