Premed 101 Forums

When do we hear back from UWO?

Gut feeling says 7 pm tonight is for acceptances and tomorrow morning is wait list , noon is for rejects. If that doesn't happen, they need extra administrative assistants...

Haha, I guess they are too busy with the meds convocation next friday. As well, they are in the midst of exams for year 1 - 3.

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so when they send out email or update student centre, do they give offers for acceptance first? and if we don't get it while others got their email, we can assume we're either waitlisted or rejected right?

so how long do they send the results for? Like a total of 10 minutes for acceptance??

so when they send out email or update student centre, do they give offers for acceptance first? and if we don't get it while others got their email, we can assume we're either waitlisted or rejected right?

so how long do they send the results for? Like a total of 10 minutes for acceptance??

You haven't received the email yet?

edit- nvm I just realized what your question was. I think they send out invites on student centre first.

Haven't You?

have you tried resetting your password?

I don't think I have my username. If it's not the one preceded by "IT" or the OUAC reference #, then I don't know it. I'll just call the registrar tomorrow and hopefully they can help me out.

I don't think I have my username. If it's not the one preceded by "IT" or the OUAC reference #, then I don't know it. I'll just call the registrar tomorrow and hopefully they can help me out.

you need to set up your user name all you need is student number and OUAC reference number...

Find the email they sent on Dec 19.

haha my heart skipped a beat when i read "We are pleased to be able to inform you that ...." then was like......oh.

so if offers come out on friday, i guess i wont find out until MONDAY whether i'm waitlisted or rejected lol. this is gonna be a fun weekend.

haha my heart skipped a beat when i read "We are pleased to be able to inform you that ...." then was like......oh.

so if offers come out on friday, i guess i wont find out until MONDAY whether i'm waitlisted or rejected lol. this is gonna be a fun weekend.

They essentially love ruining one's weekend, and life lol...

Archived