Premed 101 Forums

When do we hear back from UWO?

so if offers come out on friday, i guess i wont find out until MONDAY whether i'm waitlisted or rejected lol. this is gonna be a fun weekend.

Not quite. The email implies that all decisions will be revealed tomorrow. Only those offered admission will receive physical mail correspondence, though.

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Someone please check if this thread has broken any records in terms of number of views, and posts...

as the proud and very bored creator of the thread i've already checked. just rank threads according to total views/replies or whatever.

unfortunately we r not at the top yet ;)

ok guys, can u tell me where u got the info that implies all results (rejection/waitlist/acceptance) come out tomorrow? i still think the rejection/waitlist ones will come out on monday. the letter says "...beginning May 11, 2012".

so by 'beginning' it could mean that the results wont all come out at once. thats just my guess.

ok guys, can u tell me where u got the info that implies all results (rejection/waitlist/acceptance) come out tomorrow? i still think the rejection/waitlist ones will come out on monday. the letter says "...beginning May 11, 2012".

so by 'beginning' it could mean that the results wont all come out at once. thats just my guess.

It says your result will be "available" to you beginning tomorrow. Meaning you can access it tomorrow, not that we will start loading them up tomorrow.

Welp, rejected. I honestly expected to at least get a waitlist spot since I had one last year, and this year I felt as though my interview went waaay better. Who knows what happened.

Off I go to Cleveland. D:

More like UofT! You r #14 right? It'll happen sooner or later :)

More like UofT! You r #14 right? It'll happen sooner or later :)

Ha, I'm not so sure. Last year the waitlist had moved a few spots by now and it only went up to #19. This year, it hasn't moved at all yet. Also it's been a downward trend over the past few years (28, 23, 19... this year, who knows? 12? 10?)

Archived