Premed 101 Forums

When do we hear back from UWO?

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i got wait listed, but i'm currently in hong kong visiting relatives. my stay lasts until July, and i don't use a cellphone here. what should i change my phone number to? Should i email Trish and would it be possible to arrange an email correspondence? the closest phone number i can think of using right now might be my brother's (he's in toronto) or my dad's office number in hong kong. any suggestions?

I GOT IT... IM INNNNNNnNNNNNNNNNN

Stats

88.2 full credits

88.5 one year 4.5 credits, one year 5 credits.

AA 22, RC 21,

Honours

I thought I rood on interview, but had my doubts about two questions.

Hey so you have 88.2 (5.0) + 88.5 (4.5) as your two best years??

By the way, congrats on the acceptance! You must have killed your interview and made up for the penalty!

Hey so you have 88.2 (5.0) + 88.5 (4.5) as your two best years??

By the way, congrats on the acceptance! You must have killed your interview and made up for the penalty!

Thanks

No I have two sets

1st set: with 89.5 with one year 5.0 and one year 4.5 credits.

2nd set: with 88.2 with both years full credits.

Class of 2016 fb group is alive:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/171043483024234/

Edit:

Joining Instructions:

To join the Facebook group make sure you have your UWO email handy. You can log-in at mail.uwo.ca using student centre account.

Then head to https://www.facebook.com/groups/groupsatwestern/ . You will need to use your Western email to sign up.

Then, go back to email, and click on the confirmation link.

Once there, you can go to;

https://www.facebook.com/groups/171043483024234/

and click on request to join.

I know this is a complicated process, but due to change in fb features, there's nothing we can do.

Does anybody have an idea as to how many people get waitlisted, and how much the waitlist generally moves? There isn't much information available in regards to this so any input would be of help. Thanks.

I would say... at least 52 on the waiting list... reason being is although it is unlikely, but there is still a remote chance of all the successful applicants rejecting their offers...

I would say... at least 52 on the waiting list... reason being is although it is unlikely, but there is still a remote chance of all the successful applicants rejecting their offers...

Someone said on this forum last year there were 90 spots on wait list... I'm not sure if that's true though...

I have also heard rumors about their being more than one letter given to applicants placed on the waiting list. I am just wondering if anybody knows if this is true? I.e. if you have a high wait list spot it says you are on a wait list on which you can most probably be expecting an offer in the near future. Can anybody confirm this? Or was there only one letter given to all people placed on the wait list?

Archived