Premed 101 Forums

When do we hear back from UWO?

A frd of mine told me that UWO favors ON resident, is it true? Now I feel a bit silly for doing the 15 hour $1200 flight :(

Sorry if this has been asked before. I can't search this forum for some reason.

Hey,

They might favour ON students, but you got to the interview stage - keep your spirit up. We are all still waiting. UWO is deadly silent ;)

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So I guess we're not gonna find out about our physiology exam result?

There's only 5 days left for this month....if UWO really send out offers at the end of the month as planned, then it's very soon, very, very soon :S

I won't be surprised is they send them out on Mon 30th :rolleyes:

So I guess we're not gonna find out about our physiology exam result?

There's only 5 days left for this month....if UWO really send out offers at the end of the month as planned, then it's very soon, very, very soon :S

Just got an email about the results of the Physiology Exam. Not so great :(

Has anyone asked uwo about the potential release date for offers of admission as of late?! I'm slowly starting to get antsy lol

Yeah I did. Someone in the admissions office (wasn't Trish) said check your uwo student center and email everyday. She said offers will r made in near future but there was no specific date.

Yeah I did. Someone in the admissions office (wasn't Trish) said check your uwo student center and email everyday. She said offers will r made in near future but there was no specific date.

Also, last year I remember the main acceptances (that came out late June) were first reflected on student centre at like 7:30pm... So essentially UWO can be getting back any day, anytime.

I remember last year I had a UWO Student Center log-in thing but this year I can't remember what the details are?? I didn't get an email about my login info? What's the address?

[Edit] Nvm. Got it. Whew. Freaked out for a second haha.

Thanks for the replies. I forgot to set mine up but just did now and my application is there so it's all good.

I actually hated the Student Center thing last year. I sort of wish it was just an email then a letter.

Weird that you had to set it up again. Mine stayed active since I set it up for 2011 admission.

Archived