• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey guys, what's your status under ur uwo account? Mine is

Professional

Schulich Sch of Med & Dent (D)

W 2012

No Longer Active

The "No Longer Active" could mean two things: 1. I'm paranoid 2. I'm rejected :confused:

Mine says applied :confused:

no i didn't.

i am worried because there was some complication with my interview. i was scheduled for sunday but the system had me for saturday and we sorted it out on sunday when i arrived. however maybe this means i had a 'no show' for saturday and was automatically disqualified. i was told by UWO not to worry about it. well, i'm guessing it's over for me. i'm probably already rejected so the status doesn't matter.

no i didn't.

i am worried because there was some complication with my interview. i was scheduled for sunday but the system had me for saturday and we sorted it out on sunday when i arrived. however maybe this means i had a 'no show' for saturday and was automatically disqualified. i just got an email from UWO telling me not to worry about it. well, i'm guessing it's over for me. i'm probably already rejected so the status doesn't matter.

No man, don't lose hope. Just because student centre says that it doesn't mean much... specially when they said don't worry about it.

no i didn't.

i am worried because there was some complication with my interview. i was scheduled for sunday but the system had me for saturday and we sorted it out on sunday when i arrived. however maybe this means i had a 'no show' for saturday and was automatically disqualified. i was told by UWO not to worry about it. well, i'm guessing it's over for me. i'm probably already rejected so the status doesn't matter.

It probably has to do with your interview mix-up then. I mean, you physically showed up, registered, got your interview card, and then went and did the interview. They have a score and a file for you. It's probably just a little computer mess-up. They'll fix it when the results come out. Don't worry!

Mine says applied too... Weird eh, people getting physio exam results and this...hmmmm

It's always said applied. Ever since we first got the accounts.. I used to be a student at UWO so my accounts been around for ages so I checked right at the beginning. It says applied because...that's what we've done... Once they make a decision it will say something else I'm sure.

Edit: euphaire I'm sure you're fine. Probably the interview mix up...you weren't even gonna go to your interview until 2 days before!

thx ppl. they hav to deal with so many students. im sure no one would even notice if sth's wrong with my app. ill try to keep in touch with them and see how it goes...

now i remember even my OUAC ID on the interview card was wrong on that day! :eek:

so i'm really positive it was just a small problem they forgot to fix on uwo website. That being said, I'm starting to think the guy who said physio exam results were out was just trolling???:confused: No one else got their results back. it's weird!

so i'm really positive it was just a small problem they forgot to fix on uwo website. That being said, I'm starting to think the guy who said physio exam results were out was just trolling???:confused: No one else got their results back. it's weird!

I hope he wasn't trolling, because I called them to ask that and the lady said send an email and we'll respond. I did that, but no replies yet... I hope they don't think i'm too gullible...

I did get the email. This afternoon. They said I got below 70 but she also said that the result will be sent out to the admission committee. So I don't know what that really means - maybe the exam result is not an "automatic disqualified". Hope not. Weird that none of you got any emails. Maybe you all passed :)

Cheers

Archived