Premed 101 Forums

CaRMSmonster

Guest mying

The CaRMS monster is coming. It is coming to eat your brain! :eek

Am I the only one who's teetering on the edge of panic with every new email from the Beast of e-CaRMS? I'm terrified. I'm so afraid I'll do something silly and mess it all up. Niggly things, like doing the CV wrong, or forgetting to submit a picture or something.

:(

Guest jmh2005

I hear you babe!! I'm getting paranoid too for some reason!

Now they have pushed back the match date...it WAS supposed to be February 22 and now it's March 1st...why did they feel the need to do that?? And they totally changed their website as well....not as user friendly I think....I had to shrink all the text to get it to fit on to my printer paper...

What do you want to do? I guess I'm not too stressed because I want Family (with an R3 ER spot), so that shouldn't be too crazy competitive until I need to apply for the R3!!

Hope you are hanging in there...congrats on your 1 year anniversary...

Guest Sarah371

Just one suggestion make sure that you have everything written out chronologically before you put it into CARMS you can always add stuff to the end but NOT in between things already there. eg you worked as a clown in 1999 and a swimming teacher in 2001 but you forgot to put in that you worked as a farmer in 2000.....you would have to re-input everything past 1999 to have it in the right chronological order.

I also found it really helpful to put all the dated into my day time (or palm).....they come pretty thick and fast after winter break and you won't want to miss anything important.

SARAH

Archived