Premed 101 Forums

Degree requirements

I did quite a bit of research for 2nd degree requirements for med school. But I haven't seen any information regarding the specifics of the degree. I'm doing a second 2-year hon. degree at York in either Kinesiology or Psychology.

My question is, does it matter if your degree has 1 major or 2 majors, 2 minors, or even just 1 minor? I have the option of doing a hon. major or hon. minor in Kinesiology (both would take 2 years with some electives).

Thanks.

I did quite a bit of research for 2nd degree requirements for med school. But I haven't seen any information regarding the specifics of the degree. I'm doing a second 2-year hon. degree at York in either Kinesiology or Psychology.

My question is, does it matter if your degree has 1 major or 2 majors, 2 minors, or even just 1 minor? I have the option of doing a hon. major or hon. minor in Kinesiology (both would take 2 years with some electives).

Thanks.

No not really in general - med schools don't care about the degree really (official policy). They do care about GPA of course.

One exception is western insists on an honours or equivalent degree

Archived