Premed 101 Forums

We don't need to go to med school.

jerkstore

We can build our own hospital and live out our dreams!

Who's with me?

ITT: We nominate PM101 members to each position in the Hospital, I am of course Grand Chancellor and Chief of Janitorial Operations.

I've already started work!

DSCN0002.jpg

No mass suicides of any kind!

Who's with me?

ITT: We nominate PM101 members to each position in the Hospital, I am of course Grand Chancellor and Chief of Janitorial Operations.

DSCN0002.jpg

Right, I can apply to Nursing school (which doesn't require good grades), then become an NP, nag to some greedy policitians, and voila, I can practice medicine.

Why do you enjoy bashing nurses so much?

Because a big bunch of them are physician wannabes who want to practice medicine without moving their backs and go to med school.

I don't hate nurses, and respect their job, they are an invaluable part of the health team, but asking to practice medicine is crossing red lines.

Because a big bunch of them are physician wannabes who want to practice medicine without moving their backs and go to med school.

Strong words my friend. If you display that kind of attitude in real life, you are going to make a lot of enemies.

Strong words my friend. If you display that kind of attitude in real life, you are going to make a lot of enemies.

I don't want to sound disrespectful, but with the legal battles in the US and the pushes to get increased scope, it seems they want to practice medicine without going to med school.

Still better than being a janitor.

Also, what's the problem from being a physician and examining eyes and learning good refraction? :P

And, are you calling GP and Opto silly?

No, I'm saying this a silly hospital and the position of "GP and Opto" is not nearly silly enough.

Who's with me?

DSCN0002.jpg

You can hire me as a vet. I think you will definitely need me considering the location you've chosen to build the hospital :D

can you hire me as the chief germinator?

i will delegate duties including elimination of germs at the hospital and germinating plants at the nearby gardens :D

Now that is a perfectly silly job.

We'll start you at 400,000 kroner/annum.

We use kroner because it's more silly.

Archived