Premed 101 Forums

Felix Hoffmann needs to receive a Nobel prize every year

MCATwannabe

Felix Hoffmann deserves a nobel prize every year.

Yes he discovered heroin, and I'm sure Junkies love him for that, but he is my hero for a different reason:

He discovered the most useful drug ever found/invented by mankind.

115 years after discovery of Aspirin, this drug still does wonders. It is useful for pain, for heart disease, and now for prevention of different forms of cancers.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-18853597

This drug has saved so many lives, and continues to benefit humanity beyond any doubt. Who knows maybe Aspirin can be used in elixir of immortality.

As the days go on more and more uses of this drug are found. Yes its heavy use could have internal bleeding, and some side effects. But it's benefits are far superior in numbers than its drawbacks.

Felix Hoffmann is my hero. Please share your thoughts on giving Felix Hoffmann a nobel prize every year. In fact I think they should make a nobel category for Felix Hoffmann and people like him.

Everyone apploud Felix Hoffmann right now. He deserves it.

He discovered the most useful drug ever found/invented by mankind.

Or did he?

"Felix Hoffmann (January 21, 1868 – February 8, 1946) was a German chemist, credited for the first synthesized medically useful forms of heroin and aspirin, though some sources maintain that Arthur Eichengrün was the real creator of the latter"

Something to think about :rolleyes::D

Or did he?

"Felix Hoffmann (January 21, 1868 – February 8, 1946) was a German chemist, credited for the first synthesized medically useful forms of heroin and aspirin, though some sources maintain that Arthur Eichengrün was the real creator of the latter"

Something to think about :rolleyes::D

Do not believe these rumours. They are implanted by the Communists to discredit Felix Hoffmann, the greatest chemist of all time.:cool:

You made some good points there. I searched this topic and found out that most people will agree with your blog. Big thanks for the useful info.. online auctions.Just continue on sharing your talent and creations. Jobs in UkHope you can do more, and I'll keep an eye on that.Thanks.hope you let us know more about this. I am really interested to know it. Looking forward for more. Thanks!

Archived