Premed 101 Forums

Med Doc going for PA

I am planning to go for PA....Having an MD and worked as Nursing assistant for 3 years...should I just apply or do u think I will have better chance if I do volunteering and research...??

Hello,

My motto is you never know if you'll get in a program/job/position unless you apply. You have nothing to lose except application fees :P

With that in mind I think it is good idea have some volunteering and some research if you can but definately apply for this cycle. :D

Pearl.4 Thank you ! I will give it a try this year and as you have said who knows....aswinni..yeah I am IMG, do they say you are Med graduate,so you better try in getting in to residency??....is there any one who is already a PA or who is in the program??...

Pearl.4 Thank you ! I will give it a try this year and as you have said who knows....aswinni..yeah I am IMG, do they say you are Med graduate,so you better try in getting in to residency??....is there any one who is already a PA or who is in the program??...

I do not understand.

• 1 month later...

i am an img and planning to apply also for 2013.

but i have a problem with my transcripts that can't be send directly from my previous university because it is located in russia and they don't do that..

i have been trying to call in mannitoba admission, but nobody picks the phone.

do mannitoba accept transcripts from W.E.S???

IS SOMEONE IN THE SAME SITUATION??

THANKS

Archived