Premed 101 Forums

Dinner next monday....how many?

Guest MDmmmsure

Guest MDmmmsure

Hey guys.....

Typically Earls (Well, the campus Earls anyways) does not take reservations during peak hours (lunch and dinner I guess), however, they were willing to take my reservation....... so how many people are planning on coming....I said about ten (they put us down for 10-15)......if less are coming (ie around six), I may just go early and get a table.........

I am going for sure....can you others confirm: MedAnxiety, Megs29, Apical (Is Jessi coming too?), CD4CD25 (how was your defense by the way?), Onsp, Braveheart.......I hope there's more.......sorry if I forgot to mention any of you.....

take care.....

Joe|I

Guest squeegy80

As I'll be taking an unscheduled long weekend to Edmonton from here at the U of C to help megs move in, Im definitely willing to tag along and crash your party as megs did for mine!

Plus I've heard good things about Earl's... I won't elaborate ;) See you there!

squeegy

Guest Braveheart

Hey Everyone,

Arrgh... I wish I could be there for the dinner. It sounds like it's going to be alot of fun but unfortunately I can't make it as I won't be in Edm until the 27th. I'll be there during O-week to party it up with all of you so can't wait till then!

Holla!

Guest nlutic

hi everyone,

I have been in Europe for the past two months so I havn't really been keeping up with the forum. If there is room, however, I would love to join you guys for dinner on Mon. night. I am super excited to meet you all and to start med school.

Hope to see you soon

haha.. youre a quick one Joe. Yes, nlutic was the one i was going to bring with me, so yeah both of us are fer sure in.

And, to spoil the surprise, what squeegy is refering to is that earl's on campus only hires beautiful people (both men and women) so there is plenty of eye candy for everyone to enjoy.

totally looking forward to Monday!! Have a great weekend folks!

Guest CD4CD25

It was wonderful to meet you guys last night! Thanks to Joe for organizing the event and to everyone who could make it. See you guys in less than a week :eek or if you are on campus swing by Dentistry-Pharmacy, go in the door on the north side, go through the skinny double doors straight ahead, and then enter the second door on the right (1082).

:) Cd4Cd25 (Juliet)

Guest MedAnxiety

yah, for sure, glad to have met everyone last night. Sorry if i was a lil quiet...been runnin on like no sleep the past 3 days. Anyhow, hopefully we can get some things happening during orientation week!

MA

Archived