Premed 101 Forums

Pre-Med Interview!

Guest montrealpremed

Guest montrealpremed

Hey everybody,

I just had my interview at U de M, and I have to say I was pretty impressed. The people I met there and last year's pre-med's semblait vraiment sympathique. The video they showed us from last year's pre-med party looked like crazy fun.

The group interview was sort of blah. The topics were pretty stupid, (should there be an extra hour of art instruction in high school, and what do you think of cults?). I spoke four times. I didn't say anything that really stood out, and I mostly spoke just so my voice was heard. There was also a doctor with curly hair who kept on laughing. One girl said that she liked the Raeliens and he completely cracked up.

For the personel interview, it went pretty well. The interviewers were really nice and the questions were lightweight. (Do you think we should accept people with terminal illnesses into medical school?) The only thing is that although I thought I did well, I don't think it's possible for anybody to have done bad with those two interviewers.

As to clothes, the anglos were the only ones wearing suits. Everyone else was semi-formal.

On to the TAAMUS!

MPM

Archived