Premed 101 Forums

Need a Pharm Student to Edit My Paper

fuzzypharm

Hi Everybody,

I am a pre-pharm student and I've written a paper that will be published in a new pharmacy journal. Since I am not a pharm student I have been asked by the editors of the journal to have a pharm student look over my work to offer some suggestions.

My paper is around 8 pages double-spaced and I suspect that this would not take long to look over and offer suggestions. It is an interesting topic! We could talk over skype to make things easier. I would prefer if you are a pharm student from UBC or UofT, however anywhere across Canada would suffice at this point.

I've contacted pharm societies from both schools but it's been a couple weeks since I wrote and called in and have not gotten a reply. It's been so difficult for me to get in touch with a pharm student, so if there's any help you could offer me I'd be so thankful. For helping me you will be credited as my editor.

If there's anyone who would be so kind to lend an hour of their time, please reply or PM me with a phone number/email/skype name. I would be contacting you today or tomorrow.

Thanks for your help, I'm hoping this post works!!

Archived