Premed 101 Forums

"new posts" issue

NeuroPreMed

Every time I've came here in the last week or so it says all the "new posts" have been read, is anyone else having this issue..?

that has happened to me from time to time. The system doesn't computer new posts on the fly it seems (or at least not completely) and is suspect something has gone of the rails with the algorithm used.

When I open it on my iPhone it shows everything not read. When I come on through my computer it does the opposite, rather annoying to be honest.

I haven't checked but local cookies might be the cause of that. The two devices aren't talking to each other so they can behave differently.

Not to say overall there isn't something off with the system. We need to upgrade when we can.

I haven't checked but local cookies might be the cause of that. The two devices aren't talking to each other so they can behave differently.

Not to say overall there isn't something off with the system. We need to upgrade when we can.

See but that's the thing, I haven't changed settings on my phone or laptop and then randomly it started doing this..

Archived