Premed 101 Forums

a bit shameless of me...

benhc911

Since I'll be on third year placement, the townhouse I am renting will be available to sublet. I will likely leave all of my furniture and appliances, and just put my stuff in storage in one of the rooms.

It is a 3 bedroom (one might be used for storage) 1 bath, two story + basement townhouse. Not the best quality but location is insanely close to the West campus, parking out front. Furniture includes table, chairs, desk, wardrobes, sofa and armchair... I might even leave my flatscreen, ps3, x360 and wii. Appliances are my own, flattop stove, large fridge, front loading HE washer and dryer. Another important consideration is that I will be leaving a lot of my medical texts. This could be a good try before you buy opportunity for some of them.

I'll also leave the internet, tv and phone hooked up but can cancel as is relevant.

If you get in on west campus and are interested give me a message.

• 5 months later...

/beginning of shameless plug/

time for a shameless bump to my previous shameless post... as well as a nod to the NOSM student society running a list of accommodations, and the current list on the NOSM '17 facebook page.

A number of classmates have sublet from/to other classmates with great success in the past. It saves everyone a lot of hassle, and has additional perks like shared textbooks etc. Definitely give it a consideration (even if you aren't interested in my place). Particularly if you are planning on returning to your home community for the summers, and don't have much/any furniture, dishes etc. This allows you that flexibility/reduce rental cost... also useful when third year comes around - you wont have to worry about keeping or subletting out your place.

/end of shameless plug/

Archived