Premed 101 Forums

Interview date letter?

I just received a letter that discussed the interview dates at Mac and said to contact them if there was any conflict with the available dates. I was just wondering if this was a standard letter that was sent to all applicants or is it a sign that I got an interview? (I don't want to get my hopes up)

thanks!

I just received a letter that discussed the interview dates at Mac and said to contact them if there was any conflict with the available dates. I was just wondering if this was a standard letter that was sent to all applicants or is it a sign that I got an interview? (I don't want to get my hopes up)

thanks!

It appears to be a standard letter, but really there's no way of knowing. To be safe, I wouldn't get your hopes up just yet.

It's just a standard letter sent to all applicants.

Before I even opened the letter I assumed that it was just a "thanks for applying to McMaster" message. More or less, that's what it is. They're just making sure that the geographical information is correct, and they're finding out if there are any potential conflicts for interview dates.

I didn't even give the letter a second thought until I saw the posts on here. Honestly though, there's no use speculating about this. It's better to just focus on exams right now.

After all, we'll all have plenty of time to speculate immediately before they send out the interview invites.

thanks!

? if interview invites were out there would be a buzz of activity, and it is really, really early at this point. I wouldn't get too excited yet!

I didn't get one :mad:

edit: oops, just found it. DAMN, this is some nice quality paper.

"Invitations for interviews will be mailed out in early February. Interviews will be schedules on Saturday, March 23, Sunday, March 24, and Saturday, April 6. No other interview dates are possible."

"Please note: We will not confirm interviews over the telephone or in person

If you hold the paper against the light, you will see something on the top right. Pretty cooooool

I didn't get one :mad:

edit: oops, just found it. DAMN, this is some nice quality paper.

"Invitations for interviews will be mailed out in early February. Interviews will be schedules on Saturday, March 23, Sunday, March 24, and Saturday, April 6. No other interview dates are possible."

"Please note: We will not confirm interviews over the telephone or in person

If you hold the paper against the light, you will see something on the top right. Pretty cooooool

ha :) you know you are approaching the big leagues when you start getting letters on paper with some real weight.

Archived