Premed 101 Forums

Manitoba Radiology

I scheduled my Manitoba interview a little late (just last week), and the coordinator still hasn't emailed me the information about the interview day, etc. So right now, all I know is the time of the morning and afternoon interviews.

Would someone be able to provide me with some more information? Like whether or not there is a social event, and whether there are other activities on the actual interview day... I'm trying to book flights, etc. and desperately need this info. But I can't call them as it's a weekend now.

I scheduled my Manitoba interview a little late (just last week), and the coordinator still hasn't emailed me the information about the interview day, etc. So right now, all I know is the time of the morning and afternoon interviews.

Would someone be able to provide me with some more information? Like whether or not there is a social event, and whether there are other activities on the actual interview day... I'm trying to book flights, etc. and desperately need this info. But I can't call them as it's a weekend now.

Hi there!

the standard email just said there is a casual social event on the evening of the 4th - no other details about that yet. There are tours available on site but exactly when these are isn't given except to say they are available before and after the interviews.

Hi there!

the standard email just said there is a casual social event on the evening of the 4th - no other details about that yet. There are tours available on site but exactly when these are isn't given except to say they are available before and after the interviews.

Okay thanks! That's a shame that both Manitoba and Saskatchewan have their evening socials on the same day. Between that and travelling between the two sites, looks like I may end up missing both :(

Okay thanks! That's a shame that both Manitoba and Saskatchewan have their evening socials on the same day. Between that and travelling between the two sites, looks like I may end up missing both :(

Yeah that is annoying - I really want to go to both as well but of course cannot. Scheduling I know is very hard - I remember thinking there are about 13 schools and 21 days with each school needing 1 or 2 days that doesn't sound too bad (didn't realize weekends were out and some places need 3 days). Doesn't seem to be the case at all - things pile up on top of each other all over the place.

Archived