Premed 101 Forums

Decision letters

Hello all,

According to MUN this is the first year that interviews took place so early and decision letters are being shipped out in Feb-March. I was wondering if anyone had an inside scoop on a more exact date? I know NB PEI and OOP usually come out first but does anyone have a hunch about when? Best I can figure is that they'll have everyone stressing out starting Feb.1 and send out letters Mar. 30.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hello all,

According to MUN this is the first year that interviews took place so early and decision letters are being shipped out in Feb-March. I was wondering if anyone had an inside scoop on a more exact date? I know NB PEI and OOP usually come out first but does anyone have a hunch about when? Best I can figure is that they'll have everyone stressing out starting Feb.1 and send out letters Mar. 30.

NB. I heard from someone who contacted the office that decisions are expected first or second week of February. Countdown is on, good luck!

So the interview evals. were a mistake but everything is still going as planned. Has anyone received confirmation of updated transcript? Carms sent a notice for everything else but this. I seem to have only one scanned transcript in my document tracking ( and that says coversheet), but the date is 2013. Is everyone else seeing the same thing?

Decisions have probably already been made at this point and I am extremely excited about hearing back! Possibly less than 2 weeks?

So the interview evals. were a mistake but everything is still going as planned. Has anyone received confirmation of updated transcript? Carms sent a notice for everything else but this. I seem to have only one scanned transcript in my document tracking ( and that says coversheet), but the date is 2013. Is everyone else seeing the same thing?

Decisions have probably already been made at this point and I am extremely excited about hearing back! Possibly less than 2 weeks?

Mine looks similar to yours, I only have one slot of a transcript uploaded, but the date is for Jan 2013, so I'm assuming they got it!

Oh shoot did we have to send a silly cover sheet for our updated transcript :\ forgot lol

nope! you should be good! It wouldn't let anyone generate the cover letter again. Only interviewees needed updated transcript obv. so there would be less transcripts to place with applications now that some have been weeded out.:) It should show something new in your carms as well. document tracking.

i don't know if you should get too stressed just yet.. its only January 28th! ;) they quote on the website "February- March 2013" so I wouldn't really expect anything until mid Feb?

I know, I have heard the office definitely said first or second week Feb. and well, Friday is the first, also someone on the first page made a good point about advertising last year that letters were coming in March and they were sent on like Feb. 22 received the 24 or something like that:confused: So it is possible, the weeks are just going by quite slowly especially with this being last semester of degree and everything, so much I am waiting for makes time crawl. Similar to waiting for MCAT results...lol:D

oh wow! that is crazy! well.. how about... don't stress this week and expect to hear sometime next week. that way, its one week less stress and hey, if you get it, you can be pleasantly surprised :) good luck!! :P

you are IP right? I hope you hear early as well! Family at home sick makes time go slowly aswell, seems everyone is sick in nb. good luck to you!:)

Should we be expecting a call before receiving a package in the mail like with interview offers? Or do they just send you an acceptance package/waitlist letter?

When I was accepted (a while ago now), you just got your acceptance/rejection letter. No email or warning call.

Archived