Premed 101 Forums

Decision letters

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
November 9, IP

Me too! We were at the top of the NL list! Good luck :)

good luck!! Nov. 9, actually was worried I might be lower on the list, but perhaps it was alphabetical. I also think I interviewed quite well though.:D

This actually means you were at the bottom of the NB list. Great job on your interview! That is what truly distinguishes between great and good applicants!

I got waitlisted, as did 5 of my friends, some of who were outstanding candidates with kickass interviews.

Now anxiously waiting to hear from Dal, where the odds are a little better for us NBers.

Goodluck to the rest of you!

Good Luck !!! 2 weeks from Friday!!! I know I am hoping for all my friends from NB as I know they are outstanding individuals. Hoping I know some of the 10 accepted from NB....

Good Luck !!! 2 weeks from Friday!!! I know I am hoping for all my friends from NB as I know they are outstanding individuals. Hoping I know some of the 10 accepted from NB....

Thank you! I figure of the 40 seats allocated to NBers from MUN (10) and Dal (30), some will be doubles and some spots will open up. Given the choice, will you choose MUN or Dal?

Cheers everyone!

Thank you! I figure of the 40 seats allocated to NBers from MUN (10) and Dal (30), some will be doubles and some spots will open up. Given the choice, will you choose MUN or Dal?

Cheers everyone!

...yes 40 out of 90 some applicants (total), maybe only 80 or so really competitive but you never know..means roughly 1 in 2 chance for NB. TBH, it would be a hard decision, I really liked Memorial and cheap tuition but living expenses are worse for my family and we have more of a family network here in Saint John. It would be great to not have to move a family of 4. I think I would choose Dal but you never know... either way it is rough and I feel bad for what it may do.. on one hand it would free up a spot at Memorial but also not allow someone a chance at Dal who may only be wait listed there... All will be revealed I suppose..

Also life experience helped huge with the interview, and I actually felt better at the Dal interview but you never know, my EC's are also lacking due to children (that may make up for it)

it seems that no IP students have heard anything.. which is rather expected. i guess the speculation that they planned on releasing both the OOP and IP letters at the same time was only speculation and incorrect :(

just goes to show that there is a lot of "he said/she said" and heresay going around with regard to all this.. as much as we would like to know when they are coming out, i don't think anyone really knows for certain. just have to wait until that magical day when the letter arrives. :(

Archived