Premed 101 Forums

UAlberta OT Application Status

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi OT2013

After I sent in my confirmation deposit, I was sent an official admission email about a month later. The email stated that I had been given conditional acceptance, and that all they were waiting for was documentation that I had completed my degree. Additionally, they stated that because I completed my degree at the UofA, they would obtain all of the documents. I had to email them back stating that I wished to accept my offer. I asked if there was anything else that I had to do and they said that more information would be sent out in either June or July regarding registration and class enrollment. I have not heard back from them since, and my status on bear tracks still says conditional acceptance (waiting for documentation on degree completion).

Hope this helps!

I still haven't heard anything one way or another... should I email again ??

Hey MHunte! I still haven't heard anything either....or received a rejection letter in the mail. If you e-mail her let me know what she says! I assume we are waitlisted?

Hey MHunte! I still haven't heard anything either....or received a rejection letter in the mail. If you e-mail her let me know what she says! I assume we are waitlisted?

True, I guess this means the waitlist is slowly moving? I emailed Michelle last month and she had confirmed I was on a wait list but was unable to tell me where on the wait list. I called this afternoon but no one answered, I will probably try again tomorrow. Still hoping that no news is good news.

a 50 person waitlist? there's only 100 people in the program...that does not sound too promising. I'll call within a week or so and see if she can tell where I am. I think I might have to reapply again next year. I wonder if they keep our application on file or if we have to redo everything. I guess I'll ask that too.

I also received a wait list e-mail yesterday, but quickly answered telling them to take me off since I accepted elsewhere. I think there will definitely be some wait list movement!

Do you know if you were in the top ten of the waitlist? My e-mail said I am in the top ten of the waitlist so Im hoping for movement under me lol!

I recieved a waitlist email as well and told Michelle to take me off the list as I will be attending elsewhere, so waitlist should definitely be getting shorter!

Do you know where you were on the waitlist BCOTwannabe?

they sent me a rejection letter last week but today they sent another letter saying I was now placed on the waiting list and I was still in the running for Americas top model. I called this afternoon and some lady said call tomorrow when Michelle returns and hung up on me.hummmmmmmmmmmmmm?????:confused:

"America's top model" ? what does that mean :confused:

really ?, you have never watched Americas top model. anyways its a competition among models to get to the top of the list, kinda like the OT selection.

LMAO ohhh so you were referring to the show!! I was thinking "what is that some kind of strange scholarship?"

Archived