Premed 101 Forums

Application Status?!

I just checked my application under 'app status'. While Dr.Walker said no decision would be released until Feb 1st, my 'Interview Decision' headline reads: "Interview Decisions have been made. You have not been selected to interview this admissions cycle."

Does anyone else have this as their 'Interview Decision' status? I don't remember if it was always this, or if it sneakily changed. I don't really expect an interview as I'm OOP, but I don't know if this is legitimate or not!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK, if you read the UCalgary MD Admissions blog, there's one person claiming to be IP that has a "You have not been invited for interview" status..

I have a feeling they've made decisions about some rejections, perhaps not all.

On a side note: People are saying they have an "Interview TAB".. Do you guys mean just what it says on the Application Status page, or do you literally have a separate interview tab? If so, I don't even have an interview tab on my IP application. All the information I see is on application status page (no decision, and no score)

On a side note: People are saying they have an "Interview TAB".. Do you guys mean just what it says on the Application Status page, or do you literally have a separate interview tab? If so, I don't even have an interview tab on my IP application. All the information I see is on application status page (no decision, and no score)

I also do not have an interview tab. Can anyone address this?

I have no separate tab and no decision made. It's the same as it's been every day since my GPA was corrected- uh, not that I'm checking every day or anything... haha:p

Try, try, try to enjoy your weekends, OK? Interview decisions have been made. It's done. There might be a few to iron out over the next 5-6 days, but they will really have been done by now. Try not to read too much into whatever your status says, because adcoms DO make mstakes (anyone remember the Queen's debacle from last year, where they sent rejections to EVERYONE? At least I think it was queens. I can't remember).

I know I'll be thinking about this over the next day too, so maybe I'm not the best person to give advice, but try not to stress out. It's Saturday! I'm heading out in a snowstorm to do some snowshoeing and try to forget about it for a few hours. :)

I have "no decision has been made" under app status, and I have a separate interview tab as well but it says "you have not been invited to interview" under that! LOL so confusing

I'm IP

I hope they will address this on Mon as well

Well. It may be a mistake, but im thinking this either means I'm not on the rejection list or that they haven't decided yet.

I'm OOP, but I also got an interview last year and was waitlisted and never got off sadly. But my application status says:

Interview Decision

No Interview decision has been made.

Maybe it is random, or maybe if you've made an app before and were rejected pre-interview, that status would remain?

I'm OOP, but I also got an interview last year and was waitlisted and never got off sadly. But my application status says:

Interview Decision

No Interview decision has been made.

Maybe it is random, or maybe if you've made an app before and were rejected pre-interview, that status would remain?

Noone has actually said they were reapps. It was merely suggested as a possibility. And given that several people have reported this - I think unlikely.

OK, if you read the UCalgary MD Admissions blog, there's one person claiming to be IP that has a "You have not been invited for interview" status..

I have a feeling they've made decisions about some rejections, perhaps not all.

I literally have a separate interview tab that says I have not been invited to interview (I'm OOP). I'm trying very hard not to over-think this, but why does everyone have something different?! On my regular application status tab it still says no interview decision has been made.

I literally have a separate interview tab that says I have not been invited to interview (I'm OOP). I'm trying very hard not to over-think this, but why does everyone have something different?! On my regular application status tab it still says no interview decision has been made.

On your UCAN, is the "interview" tab in the row with the "help tab" or "readme tab"?

Or is it in the "interview decision" under "Application" tab?

(I don't have anything of that sort, but I'm just wondering)

On your UCAN, is the "interview" tab in the row with the "help tab" or "readme tab"?

Or is it in the "interview decision" under "Application" tab?

(I don't have anything of that sort, but I'm just wondering)

It is in the row with the "help tab" and "app status", between "app status" and "profile". I'm beyond confused.

It has a tab for scheduling interviews, but says I am not invited.

Archived