Premed 101 Forums

What's On Your Mind?

Robin Hood

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Feeling kind of useless this summer actually. Now that I have officially crossed med school off the list, I finished my intersession course, now I am free as a bird for this summer. Only thing is that im quite the introvert, so I really don't do anything during the days. I'm trying really hard to find a job, but nothing is coming my way. On top of all this, I am really nervous about my future employment opportunities as an RN.. gah

I'm watching greys anatomy right now

Big music festival at home this weekend. Gonna see Ludacris, Our Lady Peace, and Metric tonight! Skipping tomorrow, but super excited to see GREAT BIG SEA on SUNDAY!!!!!

I'm going too. I am SO EXCITED! I've loved Great Big Sea since I was a kid. My mother bought my husband and I tickets as a present and she's watching the kids. We're going with some friends.

By the way. I drove by there on the way home and the event grounds look like they will get messy because of the rain. Wear some boots.

Life planning has me stressing! Visiting the MSF website has me wanting to go everywhere at once as soon as possible... When will I fit in paying down loans, getting married and having kids???

I get the exact same feelings when I go to that website, or get the newsletters in my inbox!!

Just benched 375 x 6.

I'm not completely certain, but didn't you say a month ago that you don't lift heavy weights anymore (or don't workout... or something)?

Nonetheless, impressive if it's true. But yeah, we'll neg you if it's false ;)

I just made the most amazing kebabs for lunch. Marinated the chicken all morning, skewered with red and green pepper and red onion. My husband grilled them to perfection. Such a cheap, easy meal.

Also had to thin out my beets so I have a bunch of baby beet greens to much on.

To top off a lovely day, we're going to see Great Big Sea this evening and my mother is watching the kids overnight so we get to sleep in tomorrow since we both have the day off, then we'll be heading downtown for the festivities.

Kids are going out to play soccer while I do some laundry.

I love summer.

I just made the most amazing kebabs for lunch. Marinated the chicken all morning, skewered with red and green pepper and red onion. My husband grilled them to perfection. Such a cheap, easy meal.

Also had to thin out my beets so I have a bunch of baby beet greens to much on.

To top off a lovely day, we're going to see Great Big Sea this evening and my mother is watching the kids overnight so we get to sleep in tomorrow since we both have the day off, then we'll be heading downtown for the festivities.

Kids are going out to play soccer while I do some laundry.

I love summer.

Have fun tonight! I'll also be there. GBS is definitely the kind of band that will be playing louder if it rains. I've been looping them all day at home, perfect prep for the big move to the Rock!

Have fun tonight! I'll also be there. GBS is definitely the kind of band that will be playing louder if it rains. I've been looping them all day at home, perfect prep for the big move to the Rock!

I heard Metric was rained out, but that they reactivated the Friday tickets for tonight, so it should be packed! I've been wanting to see them since I was a kid. Hope you have fun as well. :) We're packing ponchos just in case the clouds open while there.

I can never call them GBS though, because it makes me think of group B streptococcus.

Archived