Premed 101 Forums

Countdown to T-Bay!

Hi fellow interviewees!

I have a few questions for anyone who's familiar with Thunder Bay. It's been a few years since I've been.

1. Any good coffee shops?

2. Is therea chance Loch Lomond will still be open that weekend?

3. Anyone interested in dinner Sat night? Prefer those interviewing Sunday...

I'll also be there Friday night...

Hi fellow interviewees!

I have a few questions for anyone who's familiar with Thunder Bay. It's been a few years since I've been.

1. Any good coffee shops?

2. Is therea chance Loch Lomond will still be open that weekend?

3. Anyone interested in dinner Sat night? Prefer those interviewing Sunday...

I'll also be there Friday night...

Hi Melly!

1. Calico coffee shop next to the Hoito on Bay St was my favourite coffee hangout during my time in tbay.

2. Thunder Bay is always a crapshoot that time of year, I wouldn't bring your gear if you have any and just rent if it does end up being open.

3. I think I'm going to lie low the night before the interviews, but I will definitely be out and about on Friday!

RR

1. I would go to Calico - I've only been there once but it was good

2. there's still a ton of snow here, and the weather is getting warmer - i don't see any reason why loch would close down

3. you could check out some of the bars downtown maybe on Sat night, I know me and a few friends were going to go out somewhere on saturday night anyways...

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I'm pretty excited/anxious myself.

Paradoxically, I am having the most problem focusing now on prepping despite it being only days away. I just can't seem to concentrate!

Looking forward to it though. It'll be great to get the experience regardless of the outcome.....that's what I keep telling myself anyways.

Good luck everyone! Will be great to meet some of you hopefully!

RR

Heading to Thunder Bay in the morning. Suggestions for places to grab a cup of joe? A pint? Good luck this weekend everyone!

Hey, a few of us are flying in today...may get together tonight for a drink. Pm me your cell.

If not, good luck at the interview!

Heading to Thunder Bay in the morning. Suggestions for places to grab a cup of joe? A pint? Good luck this weekend everyone!

Coffee - Calico on Bay st - i'm here now!

I agree with tb123 - sovereign room is great. It will prob be insane there tonight. Madhouse is a cozy pub too, same neighbourhood more or less

RR

Archived